'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

Yeah, I was being dumb. He has no ties to Tennessee. Not sure why I would have got my hopes up.

Had to put that guy on ignore this year. Seriously, BOT has to be one of the worst posters on VN, which is saying a lot since we've got a lot of really dumb posters on VN.

Reactions: 5 people
Phil was speaking directly to Cade and his father in that press conference. You think Cade isn't one of Phils first call to recruit?

Reactions: 2 people
Simonton saying Cade and Tee will get a call get from ol Phil

[twitter]https://twitter.com/jesseresimonton/status/936723880386932737[/twitter]

Fyp

I’m gonna need to hear what Hubbs says about that. Simonton wears earrings.

If you don't think Joey Freshwater and his traveling band of UT booters in their micro minis could get this turned around, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell ya. Leach?? WTH, is there any kid in America on this side of the Mississippi River who knows who Mike Leach is or even gives two rats axxes who he is??? GMAB

I guess u don't watch much football...

I think it's too little too late. He has to think about his future and even with Fulmer as AD this will be a **** show for the next couple years. Play somewhere where you can be in the spotlight and make the next step to the NFL.

Mays is not coming here. period.

I think it's too little too late. He has to think about his future and even with Fulmer as AD this will be a **** show for the next couple years. Play somewhere where you can be in the spotlight and make the next step to the NFL.

Mays is not coming here. period.

I just got up and it's like you're pissing in my Wheaties.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't beg Mays to come to Tenn..............let him go. Someone else is just as good. We haven't stooped that low to beg a player to come here. Bye and good riddance. i

Don't beg Mays to come to Tenn..............let him go. Someone else is just as good. We haven't stooped that low to beg a player to come here. Bye and good riddance. i

In point of fact, at least according to the recruiting rankings, there isn’t another player better than him this year.

We beg about every player that does sign with Tennessee to come here. That's how recruiting works.

VN Store

Back