'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

For Cade it's about ships. Champion and relation. Pittman has worked his tail off to promote a vision of Cade being a top 5 pick.

With Clemson, it's about the relationships he has with people there, and a solid locker room atmosphere he feels comfortable in.

I wonder how many spots Trey Smith will fall for going to TN? Let me give you a hint, if your good, it doesn't make a difference. Sounds like Cade may not be as confident in his abilities as maybe he should be. Probably listening to people blow smoke up his back side. Would love to have him as part of the Tennessee family but if he doesn't feel like he can achieve his personal goals here he needs to go elsewhere. There are plenty of talented kids that want to be Vols and Tennessee will succeed with or without him. Get on the big orange train or gtfo of the way.

Reactions: 15 people
Nothing is set in stone with Cade. We definitely have a chance but have a lot of ground to make up.

Word is much of the team is pissed he bailed on them during the season. Not sure he’s all that welcome in the locker room right now.

Well, then this will be the next one blocked.

I'm sorry you feel that way. you don't know me, and seem to want to jump to conclusions and try to bait me, but all is good. I know differing information isn't taken well. Go vols

Last edited:

VN Store

Back