'20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker

I been out of the loop for about a week. Nice to know we are living rent free in Clemson's fans heads, just wait to we actually get good.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
1200 spot difference between 247 and the composite lol.

Clemson bump?
I think he was a consensus top 100 player this time last year on every service. 247 dropped him 250+ spots shortly before he committed to Clemson. He’s dropped nearly 1000 spots since unless there’s a typo. Insane. Sounds like Dabo took his commitment off his ranking.

I think he was a consensus top 100 player this time last year on every service. 247 dropped him 250+ spots shortly before he committed to Clemson. He’s dropped nearly 1000 spots since unless there’s a typo. Insane. Sounds like Dabo took his commitment off his ranking.
Probably dropped due to not camping at certain vendors events. Theres plenty of politics in the ranking services - you talk to them or camp with them and they make money - you don't and they can make you look bad. It's as simple as that.

Reactions: tbones0711
Probably dropped due to not camping at certain vendors events. Theres plenty of politics in the ranking services - you talk to them or camp with them and they make money - you don't and they can make you look bad. It's as simple as that.

True but I think there is more to it than that here. He went from a top target to off the list for this staff after his jr yr. doesn’t mean he won’t be good though as clearly he had high end potential at some point and Clemson thinks he is good so sometimes it’s more about finding the right scheme for your skill and personality

he committed really early, and didn't camp and has been really low key as a prospect.

if we're' going to take the "rankings don't always matter" stance on some our kids, then i'd say do the same here....even though it's quite a drop....yikes.

if Clemson gives him the git...then you know. past that, if he sticks there, i'm sure it works itself out.

he committed really early, and didn't camp and has been really low key as a prospect.

if we're' going to take the "rankings don't always matter" stance on some our kids, then i'd say do the same here....even though it's quite a drop....yikes.

if Clemson gives him the git...then you know. past that, if he sticks there, i'm sure it works itself out.

Clemson will keep him. I just think that sites grade in terms of general expectation of everyone and not scheme fit. They saw certain schools with power schemes back off and followed suit with ranking I’m sure. He may not be aggressive enough for the Saban/Pruitt style of ball but Clemson doesn’t need him to be that mentality. So imo he is going to a good spot for his style. If I recallClemson tends to be more sit back In terms of offense. While Pruitt/Chaney wants fire off the ball and put someone ass in the ground

It's a broad stroke, but 3 "highly rated" linemen and quarterback......and the team doesn't get out of the first round of playoffs.

something amiss.

A
It's a broad stroke, but 3 "highly rated" linemen and quarterback......and the team doesn't get out of the first round of playoffs.

something amiss.
I have a friend that coaches at an area power house school and he told me that’s about the worst coaching staff in Knoxville.

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back