'20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker

He can let Higgins and Rodgers get to him. I’m fine with that, much better prospects on campus today

The kid from Rome GA is on par with this kid.
But Bryan grew up a big time Vol fan as well.
We need both of them. This guy is a future RG/LG and will be in the NFL one day.

Even if Paris J flips to us, we still want Tucker. He might be the best OL in Tennessee. Not sure why you think so many prospects are better than him.

It's pretty apparent he's into Clemson. No surprise. Maybe with a good turnaround year we can have a reverse Tee Higgins.

Reactions: AaronUT and T Dog
Never been a star gaze but maybe this will alleviate some of the ones saying he was not the best to go after. I always thought he should be the highest priority for his class. They moved to Knoxville to get that Vols offer. Been keeping up with since it happened. Really hope we get him onboard early.Screenshot_20190209-231613_Samsung Internet.jpg

Never been a star gaze but maybe this will alleviate some of the ones saying he was not the best to go after. I always thought he should be the highest priority for his class. They moved to Knoxville to get that Vols offer. Been keeping up with since it happened. Really hope we get him onboard early.View attachment 193715

Completely agree with you.

Get him and Mays both if you can. Omari Thomas and probably some south GA lineman we don't know about yet. And Ratledge too.

I've always wondered this myself. Can anyone with some legitimate knowledge explain why it matters?
Lots of technical reasons, and a couple of physical ones. For the biggest technical reason, you have to not only remember every play exactly like the QB, you have to then make the line calls and hike the ball. Not everybody has the mental makeup to do this.

And from the physical perspective, you have to be able to get 300 lbs. squatting down with a bent elbow while being able to move your head from side to side. Plus you have to have incredibly quick hands/arms to get them into your grip on the DL.

But the most important thing is leadership. While the OTs are out there making the big bucks, it’s the C that is the leader of that group.

But what do I know? I’m sure just changing that LT to C is just a couple of clicks in real life, just like in Madden.

Reactions: GoVolsDR
Never been a star gaze but maybe this will alleviate some of the ones saying he was not the best to go after. I always thought he should be the highest priority for his class. They moved to Knoxville to get that Vols offer. Been keeping up with since it happened. Really hope we get him onboard early.View attachment 193715
What is this supposed to alleviate?

Reactions: SugarCC
Yeah the idea we gonna turn down a top ranked talent with great measurables, UT love, and versatility to play either line is just stupid.

Reactions: Bobo0101
They also said we were getting Toot Toot
A. We did get him
B. Knowing who is most interested in us and knowing who we are interested in is a little different. They can get direct knowledge on who our top targets are. They’re not high on Bryn and ESPN rankings are awful to begin with.

A. We did get him
B. Knowing who is most interested in us and knowing who we are interested in is a little different. They can get direct knowledge on who our top targets are. They’re not high on Bryn and ESPN rankings are awful to begin with.

I wasn’t attacking you btw or them. I just remember leading up to the signing day, about 3 days out they said Washington would probably be the choice with us at 3. Then I remember Toot’s coach said on Sunday, he chose the Vols. And I agree with you ESPN rankings suck.

VQ has said for a while he is down the list

Said same about Gibbs... I'd be cautious on this one with VQ and rivals info. Tucker dad mentioned several things on here and their board about both and how tucker didn't fall for their shenanigans. This was why he was being dropped in Rivals rankings. So it's hard to tell what's really going on here.

I wasn’t attacking you btw or them. I just remember leading up to the signing day, about 3 days out they said Washington would probably be the choice with us at 3. Then I remember Toot’s coach said on Sunday, he chose the Vols. And I agree with you ESPN rankings suck.
Oh no worries man.

Said same about Gibbs... I'd be cautious on this one with VQ and rivals info. Tucker dad mentioned several things on here and their board about both and how tucker didn't fall for their shenanigans. This was why he was being dropped in Rivals rankings. So it's hard to tell what's really going on here.
I guess that’s true but I’m not sure why VQ would say he was down the list, especially being unprovoked.

VN Store

Back