'20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker

Wasn’t his dad on here mad about how the way they were treated during a visit at UT? I may also be wrong, but I thought I read where Virginia Tech was a huge threat.
Think he said something too about the the way the recruiting service's work. Maybe they are not doing the camps and interviews required to be in that top 20 piece. I have rooted fir this kid since they moved to Knoxville and got an offer. Hope he continues to hit the weights hard and shows out his senior season.

Not a lot of chatter on this kid. Most of the talk is about the Tackles out of the Memphis area in ‘20.

What’s up with Tucker?

Primarily center. Plays guard when needed.
Eggsackly
You mean he is not a lock for Georgia? Kind of a surprise.
With them signing Clay Webb, I think that hurts more than helps UGA. They are also very deep at OL, but they are going after many top recruits of 2020 to keep that depth. The successes of the 2019 seasons, for both teams, is going to shape the 2020 season.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I would take vq not listing him with grain of salt consider the dad bashed them and rivals. Could be some of that political stuff

I'm just going to go ahead and say it. Maybe belly shirts on OL shouldn't be a thing.
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back