'20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker

We absolutely couldn't believe when he came to NPA how old he was. This kid is going to be top 50 in America by his Jr season. He simply has "It" and it is only a matter of time before he has an offer from every Power 5 conference. He came to Knoxville in hopes of playing at Catholic winning and getting a UT offer. His family does love UT and is theirs to lose if I had to say so myself.

When BT came to camp on the 17th he just laughed and said man our OL is huge and I'm used to being the biggest but now I'm the smallest so i saw a picture and Catholic has a D1 OL in size at least. I don't know much about them outside of Mays who of which I'm very familiar with as I saw him as a young fella too at a UT camp

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Dang not getting max Wray may suck after all if he has a little brother that good

Trust me Jake Wray is as big as Max right now. He's also wider and a little meaner. This post was from the beginning of the summer at our middle school camp in Murfreesboro @ Blackman.

Attachments

• 20160320_170055.jpg
    20160320_170055.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
We absolutely couldn't believe when he came to NPA how old he was. This kid is going to be top 50 in America by his Jr season. He simply has "It" and it is only a matter of time before he has an offer from every Power 5 conference. He came to Knoxville in hopes of playing at Catholic winning and getting a UT offer. His family does love UT and is theirs to lose if I had to say so myself.

When BT came to camp on the 17th he just laughed and said man our OL is huge and I'm used to being the biggest but now I'm the smallest so i saw a picture and Catholic has a D1 OL in size at least. I don't know much about them outside of Mays who of which I'm very familiar with as I saw him as a young fella too at a UT camp

Appreciate what you bring de1conley!!

Reactions: 2 people
Good lord just 15 years old and he's 6'5 290 😯😯😯 this 2020 class is already shaping out good lol we've offered another kid Elijah howard he's Class of 2021 I work with his uncle this kid can freakin fly I think he will reclassify to this class

Last edited:
Good lord just 15 years old and he's 6'5 290 😯😯😯 this 2020 class is already shaping out good lol we've offered another kid in this class he will go to webb he's one of the fastest in his class I he was Class of 2021 but I think ia now in this class
Pedigo?

Reactions: 1 person
Trust me Jake Wray is as big as Max right now. He's also wider and a little meaner. This post was from the beginning of the summer at our middle school camp in Murfreesboro @ Blackman.

Who's better at this point, and who projects better in your opinion De1? Wray or Tucker?

giphy.gif

Cade Mays and Kyler Kerbysons younger brother. Then Tucker plus I think Cades younger brother plays there.

would be crazy if their entire OL became the OL at TN over time. I don't know anything about lil Kerbyson but I'm sure he has some of big bros nasty to him

Should be. Tucker transferred there for the TN offer and I mean Mays boys are all TN

He had a UT offer before he went there. This kid will be top 25 in America after another varsity season. Also family loves UT and dad took the job in Knoxville so his son could go to KC and be closer to his favorite team. He and Jake Wray are STUDS. Glad they're both NPA kids i work closely with.

Reactions: 1 person
He had a UT offer before he went there. This kid will be top 25 in America after another varsity season. Also family loves UT and dad took the job in Knoxville so his son could go to KC and be closer to his favorite team. He and Jake Wray are STUDS. Glad they're both NPA kids i work closely with.
Jake gonna follow his brother or is he still open?

VN Store

Back