'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

I just don't see him sitting out a year was my only real point. If he can grad transfer then sure.
Read a post saying he graduates this year...sounds unlikely. But if that’s even hinted at, he’s in good shape after next season. He gets the snaps then maybe he takes the plunge to the next level. If it’s more of this year’s same same, he might try another venue.

You say Cade isn't coming but he liked this tweet. Probably doesn't mean anything but I have seen alot stranger things than transferring home to play with your brother.

Seems like the opposite of peer recruiting if you're looking at it from a UGA POV. Interesting.

You say Cade isn't coming but he liked this tweet. Probably doesn't mean anything but I have seen alot stranger things than transferring home to play with your brother.

And play for the OC you committed to originally when your current OC is in over his head despite having insane talent to work with.

Yeah I really don't see it as too much of a stretch to think that he'd want to come home to his original OC, to his brother, to his original school of choice that he was committed to before a coaching blunder, and oh yeah it's his home town where his family is. Couple that with his position coach leaving.... it really makes sense to me.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Read a post saying he graduates this year...sounds unlikely. But if that’s even hinted at, he’s in good shape after next season. He gets the snaps then maybe he takes the plunge to the next level. If it’s more of this year’s same same, he might try another venue.
pretty sure he was an EE, I think that was the plan when coming here.

Spring 2018 (12hrs minimum)
Mini-mester 2018 (assuming UGA has those too) (3hrs)
Summer sessions 2018 (depending on UGA maybe 1 session or 2, lets say 6 hrs)
Fall 2018 (12 hrs minimum)
Spring 2019 (12 hrs minimum)
Mini mester 2019 (3 hrs)
summer sessions 2019 (6hrs)
fall 2019 (12hrs)
Spring 2020 (12hrs)

thats: 78 hours at minimum, not farfetched to think he was taking more than the minimum required hours. so maybe up to 90. throw in some college credits from high school and anything he tested out of and he could dancing with over 100. At least when I was in High School Knoxville Catholic was considered a good education and college prep, and usually those type of schools practically require you to take some college classes (Notre Dame (catholic) High School alum). and that's assuming no funny business with college football classes/credits for some additional.

typically need around 120, assuming he isn't in a professional class that requires more, to graduate.

may need the additional mini mester and summer sessions to graduate, but its possible. and you dont have to be graduating with a "final" degree. most universities have "minors" that count as "majors" that you can drop into. I know I was about 2 or 3 classes from being able to back into a couple more degrees.

not saying he is or he even wants to. just that it is in the realm of possibility.

Reactions: Type Orange+

VN Store

Back