'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

VQ posted anther Cooper article. I think it’s their 80th Cooper Mays article this spring. Give or take. Trying to muster enough gaf to click the link.

Don’t get me wrong I hope he’s a Vol but it’s all sounding exactly the same now.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
-VQ

VQ posted anther Cooper article. I think it’s their 80th Cooper Mays article this spring. Give or take. Trying to muster enough gaf to click the link.

Don’t get me wrong I hope he’s a Vol but it’s all sounding exactly the same now.
I mean it was for good reason this time.. he got an opening finals invite meaning 247 is likely to bump him to a 4⭐️ Soon

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I get it... what he is looking for... I understand truly. However, don’t say your looking for a home feel or the right feel whenever you live in Knoxville. You know what the Vols look like... the staff has been nothing but honest and upfront with you, so I don’t think it’s too much to ask to show the same to the staff when talking about the UT.. call it what it is.. you need to see them win.
I think he is gone, but waiting for Tennessee to solidify another poor season takes the heat off of him.

6-2 means that we only lose to Bama and UGA.....that's doable. What kind of fan are you?
He's an honest fan, that doesn't set unrealistic goals, and then fall apart, and call for heads to roll, when the goals aren't met. UF, UGA, Bama and Missouri are likely losses. 4-4 in conference is a huge improvement, and I am ok with that. This season. I am curious to see how "Competitive" we are vs Bama, UGA, UF and Missouri.

As far as Cooper goes, I'd love to have him, obviously. We need OL depth and talent. But, after reading what his brother went through, I am inclined to believe he will go elsewhere. If so, I wish him good fortunes, unless he plays UT. Fair enough? He still has a year to think on it. Let's not chase him away.....

Reactions: illinoisvolfan1
You don’t have to be unrealistic to be a fan. Most of us are realistic. It’s too painful to have unreasonable expectations and have them dashed.
Oh my god, woe is me, I get to love Tennessee football. Stop being a damn cry baby. If Tennessee football is too painful for you stop watching it.

If you don't think Tennessee has been painful to watch over the last decade, I question you actually watch many of the games.
I watch plenty of the games. Life is too short to not enjoy something that you love. Some on here have actually lived and lost people and things they love. Try having some damn perspective and actually enjoy the football team or if it’s too much “pain” then I feel for you bc life is gonna be hard.

I watch plenty of the games. Life is too short to not enjoy something that you love. Some on here have actually lived and lost people and things they love. Try having some damn perspective and actually enjoy the football team or if it’s too much “pain” then I feel for you bc life is gonna be hard.

It all makes sense now. Yall aren't TRUE fans. 😉

Reactions: tatervol

VN Store

Back