TN OL Chris Morris (Texas A&M commit - Now JUCO)

247 article up on Morris that might disprove what Wiltdong said if anyone has access

Seems no one has a clue on any of these guys. Pruitt and company just dont give anything away. Falls in line with Pruitt being a players coach, building trust and relationships. Confident dude that lets kids have their moment.

Seems no one has a clue on any of these guys. Pruitt and company just dont give anything away. Falls in line with Pruitt being a players coach, building trust and relationships. Confident dude that lets kids have their moment.
That's why I'm not getting upset with mods or insiders. With the staff being so tight lipped, that means everyone is saying stuff based off of what 17/18 year olds are telling people..at that moment.

Glad they share but it's like me telling you what my daughter will pick for dessert tomorrow night because of what she says today.

Turns out, I really am #closetodaughter but it's on you if you believe there's no chance she changes her mind haha.

That's why I'm not getting upset with mods or insiders. With the staff being so tight lipped, that means everyone is saying stuff based off of what 17/18 year olds are telling people..at that moment.

Glad they share but it's like me telling you what my daughter will pick for dessert tomorrow night because of what she says today.

Turns out, I really am #closetodaughter but it's on you if you believe there's no chance she changes her mind haha.

i laughed @closetodaughter. aint it the truth.

Wiltfong is just guessing/getting info from A&M side. If he truly had good info on Morris and King picking A&M he would switch his CB's. As Price has said multiple times, Morris likes to tell coaches and schools that they're up at the top, hence why UT, Auburn, Bama and A&M all feel pretty good. I say follow the visits and originally I believe he was going to A&M this past weekend, then changed it to Bama but last minute goes to Knoxville instead. Follow the visits...

lol. that's an excellent analogy..........

Wiltfong is just guessing/getting info from A&M side. If he truly had good info on Morris and King picking A&M he would switch his CB's. As Price has said multiple times, Morris likes to tell coaches and schools that they're up at the top, hence why UT, Auburn, Bama and A&M all feel pretty good. I say follow the visits and originally I believe he was going to A&M this past weekend, then changed it to Bama but last minute goes to Knoxville instead. Follow the visits...
i did not realize this was the case..........that's awesome, if true.

Reactions: ChismsHeadband
Pretty much what Ron said, kid likes to tell people what they want to hear. Some staffs like A&M have leaks; we don’t.
yeah, feels/sounds like we run a pretty tight ship, which is great. but i just didn't realize how much, potentially anyway, chaning of the schedule was going on to get Morris back to k'ville for this past weekend. that's a big deal.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I can. Unless you have me on ignore. If you don't, read my previous post a couple above yours.
If you do have me on ignore...well, this is just awkward 😳

and I apologize for something.

aw lawd.

to whom it may concern, if it may help...CV is a level headed poster ....

iow, if you find yourself in a spat with level headed persons, might want to reevaluate your position...you're probably wrong.

Reactions: SmokinBob
aw lawd.

to whom it may concern, if it may help...CV is a level headed poster ....

iow, if you find yourself in a spat with level headed persons, might want to reevaluate your position...you're probably wrong.
Appreciated very much but I was joking. Mine was a long post, he may have just scrolled. It's common

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Appreciated very much but I was joking. Mine was a long post, he may have just scrolled. It's common

no worries. working has given me a case of the monday's. i'd rather be at home playing with the kids in the yard, hence the aggressive tone.

anyway, that's a whoooole different ball a wax.

Reactions: chargervol
i did not realize this was the case..........that's awesome, if true.
Pretty sure it's true. They had a big recruiting event weekend planned just like UT and Bama. And he was originally going to A&M from what I remember reading on their board couple weeks back. Then it was a visit to Bama. But he ultimately ended up in Knoxville.

Pretty sure it's true. They had a big recruiting event weekend planned just like UT and Bama. And he was originally going to A&M from what I remember reading on their board couple weeks back. Then it was a visit to Bama. But he ultimately ended up in Knoxville.

OT: was there a VQ podcast over the weekend? last one i see was on 6/17z

Looks good for sure but I never feel good about Memphis kids for some reason. All signs seem to suggest we sit good. I can’t imagine a better situation for him to come in and start.

VN Store

Back