'22 TN LB Langston Patterson (Vanderbilt commit)

yes it that sense but then it makes me wonder why no offer from them. I haven’t watch his stuff yet. His brother seem on the slow side in playoff. He got picked on very easily

Clemson has put out only 53 scholarship offers in the ‘22 class. Without doing any more research, I’ll take a stab and say that’s the least of any P5 program.

yes it that sense but then it makes me wonder why no offer from them. I haven’t watch his stuff yet. His brother seem on the slow side in playoff. He got picked on very easily
I watched film on all the lb's from tn last couple of years. I had this guys brother behind two of the Memphis lb's last year.

Clemson has put out only 53 scholarship offers in the ‘22 class. Without doing any more research, I’ll take a stab and say that’s the least of any P5 program.

We've put out over +360 offers for comparison. That's casting a net right there.

If I'm not mistaken, Stanford gives out the least amount of scholarships almost every year. Could be wrong but that's what I remember.

That will change once they finally get rid of Shaw. He is Gus 2.0...same offense, nothing changes, and it's shown the last several years.

That will change once they finally get rid of Shaw. He is Gus 2.0...same offense, nothing changes, and it's shown the last several years.

Shaw seems overrated to me. He is really bad at recruiting. Mason was so lost when he got to Vandy and had no clue what he was walking into in this conference from his experiences with Shaw

This is like blaming Saban for Pruitt’s lack of skill as a HC

No it’s not. I didn’t blame him for Masons failures as a Hc. Only used his name as a reference to Shaws bad recruiting. Mason tried to bring Shaws recruiting style and plan to Vandy when he first got there then had to trash it when he realized that stuff doesn’t work. Shaw is not good. He lived off what Harbaugh built and has let it go to the shitter

No it’s not. I didn’t blame him for Masons failures as a Hc. Only used his name as a reference to Shaws bad recruiting. Mason tried to bring Shaws recruiting style and plan to Vandy when he first got there then had to trash it when he realized that stuff doesn’t work. Shaw is not good. He lived off what Harbaugh built and has let it go to the shitter

You mean like Pruitt trying to bring what he learned from Saban to Tennessee or.....?

Reactions: SugarCC
I originally posted something smart-assy stating you're wrong. I realized it wasn't very nice, so I'll just say...you're wrong on a few levels, which I have highlighted.

Last edited:
Shaw isn't a good coach? Lived off of Harbaugh...let it go to the shitter? Lmao

Shaw is 90-36 at Stanford going into his 11th year. He has won 10+ games 5 out of 10 years. 3 pac 12 titles. 5 north division titles. He's only won less than 8 games in a season once and that was in 2019 when they had their worst season at 4-8. Yes I know they only won 4 games last year but they only played 6.

But yeah...he let it go to the shitter

We need to chill, we are going to lose many more of the battles then we are used to. Sanctions hanging over our heads, new staff and a school with no recent track record speak of, and no visits. Steel yourselves for the recruiting lag, we will still be fishing in some of the same waters but we won't get the bites were used to, we will have to make trips to the pond with smaller fish to finish out classes.

Reactions: VolByLaw
CB to Vandy. LOL we're being outrecruited by Vanderbilt

Keaten Wade: currently on campus

Demario Tolan: has UT high on his list

Staff is also fighting hard to get in with Jaylen Sneed

Herring also will have us in his top schools

I think we’ll be fine without the undersized kid from CPA who’s the worse of 2 brothers

VN Store

Back