'22 TN LB Elijah Herring (Tennessee signee)

giphy.gif

"Do you think your best football is ahead of you?"

No Austin. I've definitely peaked after three years of high school football. Four more in the SEC would be basically a waste of time. 🙄
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It would have been very funny if he had answered that way.😎

Reactions: Glitch
Nice pickup. Probably should have gotten him to hold his announcement until after the wades announce. That way the good news can follow bad.. or best case scenario you stack good news 2 days in a row
Where is the twins going? UT was trending and they were saying as such. IF they commit elsewhere, I’d bet UT can get back into that recruitment if they want to.

First of many...boom! Went from no ranking to 70th in recruiting rankings! GBO!

Last edited:
If and when this young man commits to us, I will be very happy to hear about it. I am respectfully asking everyone who does not agree with being excited about this commitment, to be respectful about it and not run him down in this thread. If he does not work out, you will have plenty of time to be critical later. TIA.
Dr.Venner or Dr. Danny Don't Leak? I'm onto you, Dan!

Where is the twins going? UT was trending and they were saying as such. IF they commit elsewhere, I’d bet UT can get back into that recruitment if they want to.
Mike Ferrell said on that SEC podcast that he heard they either silently or almost silently committed to UK, and it seems others have started putting in CBs that way. You could be right I was just talking currently

Reactions: VolByLaw

VN Store

Back