'24 TN LB Edwin Spillman (Tennessee)

Dilfer is building Lipscomb to compete nationally. Within the next 5 years they willplay a national schedule and not be part of TSSAA.
I saw where they’re ranked #45 nationally on some site I was on earlier. If they run the table this year, I’d assume that ranking would climb like crazy

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I hate seeing local kids getting recruited over. They get knocked out of their chance to play high school football. Most people can’t just move to be able to start HS football

Reactions: VOLED
I hate seeing local kids getting recruited over. They get knocked out of their chance to play high school football. Most people can’t just move to be able to start HS football
Private school doesn’t work that way. There are at least 4 other private schools and 3 public schools within an 8 mile drive of Lipscomb Academy. If someone gets “recruited over”, they can easily go to one of several schools.

Gee I wonder how. Such a mystery. I’m sure it’s because all these kids want to convert to the half cult that is called the Church of Christ
Why do you believe this? I'm Baptist but i've heard similar things like this said.

This is a very good question.
When you can sell to high school kids that NFL players use their facility everyday during the off-season. what kid wouldn't go there?

George Kittles dad is the o line coach. George Kittle also hosts TE U there during the summer where the best TEs in the country go and learn. Titans players train there as well.

Dilfer is selling these kids on getting to train with NFL players on a daily basis.

I grew up COC. I’ve have a personal right to believe that. I love the church I go to now.

Twice now I've seen you make comments now like this.

1) i'm asking WHERE the talent comes from. Nothing else. Had nothing to do with whatever you're trying to say.

2) I don't care what Lipscomb does, personally so long as they're not abusing their kids.

3) If you're supposedly a Christian, why do you go out of your way to shun other forms of how Christianity manifests? I dare say Christ isn't happy at all with your disposition. :rolleyes:

When you can sell to high school kids that NFL players use their facility everyday during the off-season. what kid wouldn't go there?

George Kittles dad is the o line coach. George Kittle also hosts TE U there during the summer where the best TEs in the country go and learn. Titans players train there as well.

Dilfer is selling these kids on getting to train with NFL players on a daily basis.
I figured as much.
But WHERE are the kids coming from is my question.

Are they TN homegrown, or are they cherry picking from out of state? I don't care either way, and I want to see them succeed. Very glad to see them 2-0 against GA and AL to start the season. I don't think that's every been done before

Reactions: Stacmot

George Kittles dad, Bruce, was the OL coach year 1 and now does a podcast with his daughter and no longer coaching. GK does host TE U and there are quite a few pro players who train at LA. Current OL coach is a former NFL player as well

I figured as much.
But WHERE are the kids coming from is my question.

Are they TN homegrown, or are they cherry picking from out of state? I don't care either way, and I want to see them succeed. Very glad to see them 2-0 against GA and AL to start the season. I don't think that's every been done before
I’m right there with you. I don’t have a dog in the fight. As long as they don’t start coming after any of my Haywood Tomcats, I hope they become the new IMG. I am also just curious as to where Dilfer is getting all this talent from.

I’m right there with you. I don’t have a dog in the fight. As long as they don’t start coming after any of my Haywood Tomcats, I hope they become the new IMG. I am also just curious as to where Dilfer is getting all this talent from.
He could get the best from Davidson,Williamson, and Rutherford counties and be very competitive in most games on a national stage.

VN Store

Back