'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

The Germantown schools don’t have D1 talent although both have been playing good team ball the last few years.

Whitehaven, sometimes Central or White Station, and recently Cordova are the city schools that produce talent. Then there are the private schools like MUS and Briarcrest.

Surprising that Christian Brothers doesn't produce more.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
Spoke to their DC this morning. I asked if he thought they could contribute right away because I think they will be forced into some action with our depth chart. He said that he is always concerned with how a true freshman (especially at RB and LB) will hold up in SEC play. He just said that a year to mature physically is always a good thing.

He said that he has known all 3 since they were 11 years old and that he would continue to work with them to get them ready. He thinks French is a beast, and McDonald is at 225, which is a little heavier than the sites have him listed.

Noticed that Whitehaven recorded another shutout. Their opponent had -15 yards rushing for the game. I know nothing about the competition Whitehaven plays but their defense can't be much better statistically.

Brentwood Academy only beat them by 3 points. Only loss of the season.

They have 6 shutouts and have given up 30 points ALL YEAR...

Spoke to their DC this morning. I asked if he thought they could contribute right away because I think they will be forced into some action with our depth chart. He said that he is always concerned with how a true freshman (especially at RB and LB) will hold up in SEC play. He just said that a year to mature physically is always a good thing.

He said that he has known all 3 since they were 11 years old and that he would continue to work with them to get them ready. He thinks French is a beast, and McDonald is at 225, which is a little heavier than the sites have him listed.
Wow. You scooped OD on this.

Don't worry, he'll have it later.

i bet it'll be this...

...verbatim.

My alma mater, Houston HS, is beating Whitehaven 20-6 in the 4th with the ball. Best year in school history.

VN Store

Back