'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

Not saying you're wrong on the LW thing but there is a lot of buzz around his OV to SC right now and he still has UGA and UW OVs set up.
I’ve seen them. There’s some buzz but I wouldn’t really worry until Wiltfong or Rusty changes their CBs. SC insiders, like Ole Miss are typically not as reliable as other schools. Wisconsin could play interest for him because of the whole RB thing but UGA is probably getting Sewell (unfortunately) and won’t have room for Whitehead. That could change tho

247 says OV for Eason, AP on the VQ Podcast says Eason will take his OV later and they're trying to get him on an unofficial.

So which is it?

I’m not sold on French but he’s at least a decent player. Taking steps to lock down Memphis is never a bad thing either. Also perhaps locker room chemistry can take a step forward with getting some of these kids that know each other and want to play for each other.

I think we’ve got a great shot with all wanting to play together, all wanting to be at Tennessee and French recently taking down his commitment video.

I’m not sold on French but he’s at least a decent player. Taking steps to lock down Memphis is never a bad thing either. Also perhaps locker room chemistry can take a step forward with getting some of these kids that know each other and want to play for each other.

I think we’ve got a great shot with all wanting to play together, all wanting to be at Tennessee and French recently taking down his commitment video.

French could be a really good run stopper with his size at ILB. Also, just wait till all 3 get with Pruitt and Fitz.

What are the chances of a triple boom this weekend?
If it happens it'll be silent imo. Eason has been on record saying he wants his commitment to be special and wants to commit with all of his teammates. That obviously could change though.

If it happens it'll be silent imo. Eason has been on record saying he wants his commitment to be special and wants to commit with all of his teammates. That obviously could change though.
It would be pretty special if he committed this weekend with all of his teammates coming.

I don't see any commitments this weekend. These guys don't commit on visits anymore.

VN Store

Back