‘23 TN LB Arion Carter (Tennessee)

I agree with what AP has been saying recently. Who actually pushes for a recruit says just as much, if not more, than where the player/class is ranked

THAT and how bad the need is for that position. I'm glad he chose us.
I'm not really sure he'll start here first, vs if he would have went there. I think he just wanted to be a Vol. He would have started there more quickly had he went to Bama. It might not matter, because I see him being a starter here too...as a freshman.

The more I look at him, the more explosive he looks of the 3. And just months ago I was saying Jalen Smith would be starter or 3rd backer at worst.

Yeah, even with Mitchell returning...i could see this 18 year old supplant him. He's a lightning bolt out there....

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
THAT and how bad the need is for that position. I'm glad he chose us.
I'm not really sure he'll start here first, vs if he would have went there.

The more I look at him, the more explosive he looks of the 3. And just months ago I was saying Jalen Smith would be starter or 3rd backer at worst.

Yeah, even with Mitchell returning...i could see this 18 year old supplant him. He's a lightning bolt out there....
Miitchell probably doesn't come back

I mean he’s pretty old and he’s probably not gonna get any major NIL deals. I imagine he’s ready to get started with his life and professional career in whatever field he wants to be in.
Sure same could be said for Banks, except Banks has two strong seasons of SEC play to maneuver with.
Mitchell was injured most of the past 18 months and finally made an impact.

But...I'm not sure how much a strong year would help him.
Better to get caught on as a Free Agent and hope it works out

Reactions: Smokey19rt
STAR is the perfect position for him.

Tank was benched last year for Charles in the middle of the season. Then Charles immediately got hurt. ....Annoying.

I think they have plan for Tank and it doesn't include him playing deep. I hope so anyway...

I hope the only plans for Tank are to be a special teams animal. No shade to him for giving his all, but if he is starting next year he will either have turned into Eric Berry overnight or our back end is going to be really shaky again

VN Store

Back