‘23 TN LB Arion Carter (Tennessee)

These will never get old. My wife, 5 yr old son and I still pull up highlights and celebration compilations at least once a week on YouTube. I sit back and look at them and there are still grins on their face every time. Being there that night is a memory that’ll never be forgotten. When I hit the Alzheimer days I’ll still be telling everyone in the home about that night.

3Sto.gif

Anyone that chooses Bama now may not have Saban as their coach after the next season. No one knows when he’s gonna walk away but it’s sooner than later
If I'm Saban I look at Tom Brady and Brett Farve and ask myself if I want to be the coaching version of them and start actively hurting my legacy by staying too long

Guys huepel has been successful everywhere he's been but he's a fraud. Also Knoxville is such a terrible place.
Obviously, we all disagree, but it's the same lines our fans drop about Bama, Tuscaloosa, and Saban falling off all of a sudden. Fans being fans. Nothing to see.

View attachment 523683
Guys huepel has been successful everywhere he's been but he's a fraud. Also Knoxville is such a terrible place.

It truly blows my mind what some people's view/opinion of us are and our coach/team/city... How can you realistically or rationally come to the conclusion that Heup is a FRAUD and Knox is terrible?! Anyone been to Tuscaloosa lately?

VN Store

Back