‘23 TN LB Arion Carter (Tennessee)

ju-ju-wentz.gif

Fans also said HH threw the ball too high in multiple games this year.

He was the SEC offensive POY.
I was at several games complaining about Hooker not looking sharp…. My buddy and I would laugh when we would look at the scoreboard and see that HH was 20-28-270 yds or something like that. 🤣

I was at several games complaining about Hooker not looking sharp…. My buddy and I would laugh when we would look at the scoreboard and see that HH was 20-28-270 yds or something like that. 🤣

I am convinced that CJH rule number 1 is don't put the ball at risk and that gets ingrained deep in their minds. High and to the boundry is less at risk, especially on lower downs and time is NOT of the essence. Pulling it down or chunking a safe pass is what it is. Probabley hard to overcome that tendency regardless of game situation. But a lot, not all, of our high passes were probably on purpose to reduce risk, NOT wild errant throws.

Reactions: CurtWatson31
Rockytopology
@rockytopology

#Vols trending for in state four-star LB Arion Carter. Their top remaining target in the 2023 class.

Sidelines - Tennessee
@SSN_Tennessee

2023 LB Arion Carter will announce tomorrow between UT, Bama, and Ohio State. Bama has long been the favorite, but Vols are trending lately. Staff went in-home last night for the Smyrna native, hoping to seal the deal

Arion carter
@ArionCarter

2m

I will be announcing my commitment tomorrow with my teammate jayden marble at Smyrna high school in the gymnasium at 12pm.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back