‘23 TN LB Arion Carter (Tennessee)

I hope Nick Saban asks him what his thoughts are on 110 lbs female fans of opposing teams being on the field. If he is pro or con on assault in those situations.
Maybe CJH should show him the film of it then show him the player playing next week like nothing happened

No doubt JSU was awful. They aren’t that good: the record is a fairy tale. They don’t play anybody worth a dang in the FCS. Looking at his staff, who do you think is “Good”? I don’t see anyone I would like to poach. Brewster is nothing special. Charles Kelly is horrible. Taggert is a program torpedo. Maybe his JSU guys are good.

I’m not going to debate someone who has zero clue.

I’m not going to debate someone who has zero clue.
What was clueless? What was inaccurate? JSU had the 104th toughest schedule in FCS. They didn’t play a playoff team at all during the regular season and only played three teams out of 11 that had a winning record.
Or was the Taggart comment inaccurate? He was good at USF one year, one year at WKU and was a .500 or less coach over half of the other seasons. Kelly hasn’t been good anywhere. Alabama fans are excited to get him off the books.
Deion will get some kids which is his greatest value. With a good staff he would be hard to beat. He just doesn’t have a staff or the talent to compete in league play for at least two years which is exactly his targets need to hear and will hear from other programs.

Reactions: Volpac Sackyou
I’m not sure why some posters don’t consider recruiting a part of being the HC. They knock guys like Kirby and Saban and say they only win bc of talent. Well who the heck do you think acquired the talent and then got them all to buy in?
It’s like saying dribbling isn’t apart of being a point guard.

It’s all over the smallest of details too.. on all of their “offer” edits, it says “offered by coach prime”, not “offered by the university of Colorado”… I don’t know if he’s doing purposefully but I get the vibe he’s trying to make himself seem bigger than the school. Colorado is down right now but that football program was here long before Prime and will be here long after he leaves them high and dry in a few years..
Deion Sanders made himself bigger than
Colorado before they hired him.

That's why they hired him.

Carry on.

Reactions: hooter vol
Plus, Cal can coach. His UMass teams often beat teams with higher rated recruits.

Pretty sure Camby and Donta Bright were Parade All-Americans. But I do acknowledge that Cal does some things extremely well as a coach. I just don’t think he’s great with in-game coaching and offensive game planning. I’ve been in Memphis a long time, and I know some of the stories and some of the things he’s spun over the years.

VN Store

Back