‘23 TN LB Arion Carter (Tennessee)

Sooner or later, Saban will be a thing in the past.

Heupel is the new future.

ConsciousShockingChickadee-size_restricted.gif

I assume you just see this as being realistic, and that might be true.

Just an odd pattern lately when folks diss a hated rival, to be homers for our team, for you to stand up for said rival. IDK.

GBO!

I look at recruiting from a more realistic approach like you said and I enjoy engaging in discussion about it, even if someone else disagrees. This kid blew up out of nowhere and now he gets to choose from Alabama and UT. Pretty damn impressive and I just don’t think he can make a bad decision either way.

…..unless he ends up at like Mizzou. In which case he made a bad decision.

I look at recruiting from a more realistic approach like you said and I enjoy engaging in discussion about it, even if someone else disagrees. This kid blew up out of nowhere and now he gets to choose from Alabama and UT. Pretty damn impressive and I just don’t think he can make a bad decision either way.

…..unless he ends up at like Mizzou. In which case he made a bad decision.

Fair enough. GBO!

Reactions: MarcoVol
Fair enough. GBO!

Realistic prob isn’t even correct word. I was just using what you said but I’m not trying to say other ways of looking at it aren’t realistic.

I just tend to look at it more from the recruit’s perspective. That’s all.

Reactions: KptVFL
Realistic prob isn’t even correct word. I was just using what you said but I’m not trying to say other ways of looking at it aren’t realistic.

I just tend to look at it more from the recruit’s perspective. That’s all.

I get that and are certainly entitled to look at through whatever lense you choose.

If we're being honest, any of these kids will be fine wherever they choose to go as long as they put the work in and shine. Been proven time and time again a kid can make it to the league no matter where they play their college ball.

I don't have ill will when they scorn the good guys, just don't really care how they do once they make that choice. Especially if that choice is the evil empire of Alabubba. 😁

Just a shame we couldn’t get any traction with either this guy or the juco guy with them both being from TN and us being on fire this year. I guess worry about the ones you get fits here as I like our commitments at lb.

Just a shame we couldn’t get any traction with either this guy or the juco guy with them both being from TN and us being on fire this year. I guess worry about the ones you get fits here as I like our commitments at lb.
What was the JUCO's name again?

Oh Well. Very Athletic LB watching tape you see why bama wants him as do We. We do have 2 really good LB committed and I understand why we wanted a 3rd because Banks likes to play 4 in a game due to the physical grind of position. In CHRIST Alone

In 2023
ILB Beasley (Sr) / Telander( Fr ) / Perry (RFr
SLB Herring (So) or Smith (Fr) / Garland ( Sr) / Bolton (Rfr)

I think Beasley and Smith will be the guys.

With Herring and Garland playing a lot of snaps. Also they'll use Herring as an edge sometimes.

Not worried about ILB honestly.

Reactions: RAVOL
It sounded like we cancelled this weekend visit due to his game tonight and the UK game tomorrow to allow more time for the staff to spend with he and his family. We are trying to get a December visit to allow this to happen. A risky move but it keeps our OV on the table and could payoff if the visit occurs in Dec.

VN Store

Back