'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

Tony OD is sitting in a dark room trying to figure out how Christopher Russell is not a Vol. Crying over him signing with TAM. He just knew he was a Vol lock and put his reputation behind that belief. He is such a Vols fan that he would fabricate some fairytale ideas that he believed to be true for the sake of Vol Nation. There was just no way that the great Christopher Russell could possibly want to go to another school. JUST NO WAY!!... 😂😂😂

Okay let’s be honest.

We went after this guy because we missed on Pappoe. It’s that simple. He was never really that good. Time to move on to 2020 LBs

We should make a poll. Volfansince1980 vs old-4getful

Who are the true OD believers and who are the skeptics?

Nope! They said backseat to NO ONE.

048db2f2-5c27-4527-878d-78875fb1a179.gif

Pruitt wanted Russell. Russell didn't want Tn. Time to move on.

Yeah...Henry T took his spot.

Russell is a talented player. I'm curious as to how he will turn out there in College Station.

Think about all those talented TX kids that school recruits and sends to the NFL, yet they come after a 3* LB from nowhere west TN.

Aggie had the 4th rated class overall! and they signed two other highly ranked ILBs. Two very good prospects both 4 stars and very athletic.

I wish him the best. I really like who we signed and who we already have on our roster. I think it worked out fine.

We signed the best Defensive player in California high school football, who's probably going to start next year...along with Roman Harrison

Toots never took his spot. His spot was Toots. When we got toots; things just...worked themselves out.

by the way, viva la Russell thread.
Exactly.....HT informed the ones who needed informed Sunday morning when he decided where he was going. Coaches informed Russell he didn't have a spot anymore on Monday, and then all of the "rumors about coaches talking about Russell at some hole in a wall restaurant in Dyersburg" started popping up on here. Worked out for us better than it did Russell and his cronies

VN Store

Back