TN Football players Transfer out List

tabrams

Supportin' the Cause
I thought it would be smart to have a thread of all the scholarship players that are transferring out this year. I’m not sure I’m the best person to do this thread but here goes....if I missed anyone or you know a destination pls let me know.

Total Transfers/ by Position/ Destination:
QB
1. Jarrett Guarantano - Washington St.
2. JT Shrout - Colorado

RB
3. Eric Gray - Oklahoma
4. Ty Chandler - UNC

WR
5. Brandon Johnson - UCF

TE
6. Sean Brown - ?
7. Jordan Allen - Weber St.
8. Jackson Lowe - Jacksonville St.

OL
9. Wayne Morris - Oklahoma
10. Jahmir Johnson - Texas A & M

DL
11. Savion Williams - Florida A & M
12. John Mincey - Arkansas St.
13. Isaac Washington - ?
14. Emmitt Gooden - kicked off team then transferred ?

LB
15. Deandre Johnson - Miami
16. JJ Petersen - ?
17. Kivon Bennett - kicked off then transferred ?
18. Henry To’o To’o - Alabama
19. Quavaris Crouch - Michigan St.
20. Martavius French - ?

DB
21. Keyshawn Lawrence - Oklahoma
22. Baylen Buchanan - Medical/ Louisiana Tech
23. Shawn Hamburger - ?

Kicker
24. Brent Cimaglia - Georgia Tech

Last edited:
A couple of other depth guys who entered portal at or near the end of last season:

Jordan Allen TE to Weber State
Savion Williams DL to Florida A&M

Best wishes, Guys.

A couple of other depth guys who entered portal at or near the end of last season:

Jordan Allen TE to Weber State
Savion Williams DL to Florida A&M

Best wishes, Guys.

Thanks... forgot about Jordan and couldn’t recall Savions’ name.... 20 players just wow....a whole recruiting class just left... look at all those LB..

Reactions: VolsSince78
Baylen Buchanan to Louisiana Tech

Emmit Goodin - no place yet

Jackson Lowe - Jacksonville St

as mentioned earlier

what amounts to an entire recruiting class has been lost

opportunity is everywhere!!

Reactions: N.ohio vol
I thought it would be smart to have a thread of all the scholarship players that are transferring out this year. I’m not sure I’m the best person to do this thread but here goes....if I missed anyone or you know a destination pls let me know.

Total Transfers/ by Position/ Destination:
QB
1. Jarrett Guarantano - Washington St.
2. JT Shrout - Colorado

RB
3. Eric Gray - Oklahoma
4. Ty Chandler - UNC

WR
5. Brandon Johnson - UCF

TE
6. Sean Brown - ?
7. Jordan Allen - Weber St.

OL
8. Wayne Morris - Oklahoma
9. Jahmir Johnson - Texas A & M

DL
10. Savion Williams - Florida A & M
11. John Mincey - Arkansas St.
12. Isaac Washington - ?

LB
13. Deandre Johnson - Miami
14. JJ Petersen - ?
15. Kivon Bennett - kicked off then transferred -
16. Henry To’o To’o - ?
17. Quavaris Crouch - Michigan St.
18. Martavius French - ?

DB
19. Keyshawn Lawrence - Oklahoma

Kicker
20. Brent Cimaglia - Georgia Tech
I think the transfer portal is going to be a great detriment to college football. The rich will only get richer. Schools will spend time and money to recruit players and develop them, then great programs will scoop in when they need a specific position and take them away. That combined with the
”pussification” of football due to the targeting rule will kill the game. It is impossible to make a good hit anymore Without a penalty.

Brandon Johnson:
iu

UCF-------------------Heupel----->--->--->--->---->--->--->--->--->UT

Henry T
K. Lawrence
Dylan Brooks
Katron Evans
Eric Gray
Deandre Johnson

Are the only one's I wish we had back. Bye Felicia to everyone else.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Henry T
K. Lawrence
Dylan Brooks
Katron Evans
Eric Gray
Deandre Johnson

Are the only one's I wish we had back. Bye Felicia to everyone else.
I’d add Kivon Bennett to that list. He had a good 2019 season and we need guys that can get to the QB. I still see him at a local gym here in Knoxville just about every week and he looks like he’s still in game shape. I’d be ok with the new staff giving him a second chance.

I’d add Kivon Bennett to that list. He had a good 2019 season and we need guys that can get to the QB. I still see him at a local gym here in Knoxville just about every week and he looks like he’s still in game shape. I’d be ok with the new staff giving him a second chance.

Yeah, that's definitely a position of need. I debated on whether or not to include him, but I was thinking he had a really serious charge if my memory serves me well....Like not just dope, but guns as well..

Reactions: VAVol85
Yeah, that's definitely a position of need. I debated on whether or not to include him, but I was thinking he had a really serious charge if my memory serves me well....Like not just dope, but guns as well..
I believe you are correct about the charges although I don’t know the exact details. I don’t think he was the only person involved so it could be that the items belonged to the others in the car and he was just with them. Either way, it’s not good. But if he’s going to get a second chance, I’d be open to it being here with a new staff. This probably won’t be a popular opinion and I’m cool with the criticism I might get. Last year was a crazy year for everyone so I’ll cut the kid some slack. If hes shown remorse for his actions over the last 8 months and has done what the current staff has asked of him, I say give him a chance.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
This is the new normal. Blah blah blah the transfer portal won't be greatly impact college football blah blah blah. All those stupid talking heads in sports media running their mouths with their stupid comments about how it wouldn't be a huge change. This will end up harming the passion for college football in the end. The extent to which it will remains to be seen, but if the history of professional sports is any indicator -- it will be significant.

VN Store

Back