'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

Why you say that? I feel like him living 20 mins from campus could help a ton. Especially if we win a few we arent supposed to this season and UT football is cool again
He says no chance a lot. Like with HT which he said continuously. There's always a chance until the ink is dry. Well, that doesn't even matter anymore. I prefer to go with low change.......to good chance.

Just living in Knoxville (Powell) is going to improve chances. You can’t live here and not be inundated with Vols love. Even more so if we are good. Just look at the positivity with baseball. Everybody here is excited and talking baseball, wearing orange on Wednesday at Texas Roadhouse in June, like it’s 1998. However, if we are really bad then there is nowhere more toxic for him to be hahah.

Just living in Knoxville (Powell) is going to improve chances. You can’t live here and not be inundated with Vols love. Even more so if we are good. Just look at the positivity with baseball. Everybody here is excited and talking baseball, wearing orange on Wednesday at Texas Roadhouse in June, like it’s 1998. However, if we are really bad then there is nowhere more toxic for him to be hahah.

Wait...this kid lives in Powell now?

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
I found out on Saturday that he was going to Powell. I couldn't tell you when it actually happened, but according to the poster above, he said he "committed" to Powell, so I'm assuming it will be public soon.

Wow...that's big news...

I live in Hardin Valley...I'll have to catch a Powell game or two this year

This Florida talk is legit. But, this one is far from over if he s in school at Powell. Look who our DL coach is.

Aub, UGA, & Bama are nice places, actually. Florida is a dump. Never understood the pull. At least Miami is close to the beach.
Can't hurt he is bringing Marlon Walls with him. And with Heup making an emphasis on bringing back VFL's to campus.

Reactions: LittleVol
If this kid is planning on signing with another school then why would he move to Knoxville for his senior season with a high school coach who is orange blooded? Makes no sense. I smell a Rodney Garner here but we do not have any cabins in Powell.

If this kid is planning on signing with another school then why would he move to Knoxville for his senior season with a high school coach who is orange blooded? Makes no sense. I smell a Rodney Garner here but we do not have any cabins in Powell.
Just to rub it in extra hurtful like come signing day.

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
Not in Powell, but we did have some in the foothills of the smokeys. Blount Co...

Can't hurt he is bringing Marlon Walls with him. And with Heup making an emphasis on bringing back VFL's to campus.
It seems to me this kid is not interested in playing for a team that is primarily 3-4 base defense.

When we start winning THIS season. There will be a lot of flips.

VN Store

Back