'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

I'm just curious to know how you could let that young man slip outta this state and not bring the whole recruiting staff to his home and make him sincerely believe that Tennessee needs him more than anyone else right now? Just curious ...

Reactions: Orange Raid
I'm just curious to know how you could let that young man slip outta this state and not bring the whole recruiting staff to his home and make him sincerely believe that Tennessee needs him more than anyone else right now? Just curious ...
So we're not recruiting him hard enough?
What exactly are they doing that isn't good enough?

Reactions: StoneColdStunner

Let him slip out of state??? You make it sound like this is some under the radar prospect that a team could steal. Guys like this don’t go to programs with NCAA sanctions looming, a brand new coaching staff and after a 3-7 year. You are inadvertently trying to blame JH and his staff for Nolen likely not coming here. It’s beyond dumb.

Dude tweets almost everywhere else but TN. God I hate Pruitt more and more.

OSU, Bama, LSU, UGA are the ones he’s tweeted. He retweeted another player that tweeted Oregon.

Shouldn’t be surprising. When he dropped his top 10 his dad said there were some he knew were gonna be on the list and Vols weren’t one of the teams he listed.

The timing of a great crop of instate players comes at a really bad time for us.

Pruitt put zero stock into recruiting this state. If they weren’t a blue chip prospect, he likely never visited or even heard of 90% of this state.

CJP has to create a place players want to play, and families and coaches want to send their boys. White and he will have to rebuild the culture, and we won’t do it overnight.

Reactions: VolByLaw
The timing of a great crop of instate players comes at a really bad time for us.

Pruitt put zero stock into recruiting this state. If they weren’t a blue chip prospect, he likely never visited or even heard of 90% of this state.

CJP has to create a place players want to play, and families and coaches want to send their boys. White and he will have to rebuild the culture, and we won’t do it overnight.

What? CJP is gone.

Completely agree. Fans need to understand that not only was our entire coaching staff replaced but the entire recruiting department also. I don’t know if we have experienced that kind of turnover in recent memory.

It sucks because Nolen is one of those teuengame changers I believe. It was gonna be extremely tough getting him with cornbreads staff. It was always gonna be an uphill battle. I just wish we could land him. But I believe we will be ok. We win 5-6 games this year and show improvement then recruits will come.

We actually were a favorite with Pruitt staff. He had a great relationship with Pruitt and Ansley. Also his HC loved Pruitt and Ansley. Where you’re also right is this staff has an uphill battle. The thing that’s a positive is he is listening to Garner

We actually were a favorite with Pruitt staff. He had a great relationship with Pruitt and Ansley. Also his HC loved Pruitt and Ansley. Where you’re also right is this staff has an uphill battle. The thing that’s a positive is he is listening to Garner
While this is interesting and I respect the kid for at least listening, im sure UGA, Bama, O$U, will make it hard $$$$$$ for him to say no.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back