'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

I guess we might as well just give up and move on to other targets then..there’s absolutely no way in hell he does not go to A&M as he was clearly basing his entire future as a CFB player on this one game against Alabama, had they lost, he would’ve been almost certainly a lock to Tennessee
Do you really think he is a fit for aTm? That is a completely different environment.

Lmao...everyone thought Bama was gonna walk right over TAMU. What did TAMU do before they played Bama that instilled any confidence in picking them?..nothing. Stop acting like you knew they were going to beat Bama.

Bama played like crap, multiple turn overs, penalties, dropped passes, over throws, defense in first half. Ive not seen bama play like that since sabans first year

Garner won't be leaving here. He's glad to be bk in Knoxville and he's not one to just up and move after a season like that.
Looking back over his career, he hasn't been one to move around a lot. Seems like he likes to find a good fit and stay a while...

Reactions: KptVFL and PA Vol
Bama played like crap, multiple turn overs, penalties, dropped passes, over throws, defense in first half. Ive not seen bama play like that since sabans first year
This.. Can't stand Bama, but it was driving me crazy to see players keep stepping on their dicks.. VERY unbama like... Shorty was pulling his hair out.. That I don't mind seeing...

I guess we might as well just give up and move on to other targets then..there’s absolutely no way in hell he does not go to A&M as he was clearly basing his entire future as a CFB player on this one game against Alabama, had they lost, he would’ve been almost certainly a lock to Tennessee

Yep. Seems like every time Nolen posts anything about another team, that’s where he is going. Lol. Some TN fans are just so beaten down it’s pathetic. I wonder how they will handle it when Nolen signs with TN.

I didn’t really care. You need 25 solid players every cycle. The problem once these kids get ranked 5 star etc is for many of them it impacts their work ethic. I’m not saying for sure that’ll happen with him but why the hell hasn’t he committed anywhere yet? He’s obviously a freak athlete and I’m sure if he came in and poured his heart and soul into his future he’d be great. But I’d almost prefer him to be a top 100 type 4 star feeling like he has something to prove.

VN Store

Back