'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

Who was the guy who was kind of a name among Memphis HS football circles and was or still is on the staff at A&M? Same guy who pulled Chris Morris (who is now in JC fwiw). Anyway he came to mind when Big Walt committed.

Some of you have asked about Walter Nolen. I’ve been pretty quick to tell you there was little to no traction. There has been a little bit more traction this week and it looks like he will officially visit the first weekend in December. The start of his official visit will be determined by his high school team and whether they are still alive playing in the state championship game next weekend. If they are they would play Friday night in Chattanooga and he would begin his official on Saturday. As for anything with Walter, it’s all subject to change.

-VQ

This recruitment gives me the Jay Hardy vibes!
It doesn’t feel anything like that to me….Jay Hardy was suppose to be all vol and lied to staff and committed to auburn….. Walter was always thought to be headed elsewhere but for someone committed to Texas A&M…… he sure does find himself at a lot of Tennessee related functions….. Hope this one plays out to where at the last second he is a flip to the good guys…. We need a few of those to happen in our favor for once.

It doesn’t feel anything like that to me….Jay Hardy was suppose to be all vol and lied to staff and committed to auburn….. Walter was always thought to be headed elsewhere but for someone committed to Texas A&M…… he sure does find himself at a lot of Tennessee related functions….. Hope this one plays out to where at the last second he is a flip to the good guys…. We need a few of those to happen in our favor for once.
I think he means he's going to Jay Hardy A&M.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Unfortunately, I think his family chases the highest bidder and I look for that to continue through his college career. Hope I am wrong and he does well at what ever school he attends not named Alabama, Georgia or Florida.

Reactions: chattavol420

VN Store

Back