'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

NIL will be one economic factor and could make the balance a no-brainer, but NIL money pushing you to a distant campus CAN cause further analysis of cost of transportation to games, housing for game weekends, possibly rental car costs for the college years and of course post school economic factors related to impact of probability of NFL career and post career opportunities for the player. If NIL differential trumps all of those then it is what you say it is. Not all flights, rooms and car rentals are created equal for example, not to mention lost work if you have to leave on Fridays due to distance. Can be a real factor if all the folks sitting at the signing day table want to attend games.
His parents moved once.Who’s to say they won’t again?

Reactions: alexvol
NIL will be one economic factor and could make the balance a no-brainer, but NIL money pushing you to a distant campus CAN cause further analysis of cost of transportation to games, housing for game weekends, possibly rental car costs for the college years and of course post school economic factors related to impact of probability of NFL career and post career opportunities for the player. If NIL differential trumps all of those then it is what you say it is. Not all flights, rooms and car rentals are created equal for example, not to mention lost work if you have to leave on Fridays due to distance. Can be a real factor if all the folks sitting at the signing day table want to attend games.

🤷🏻‍♂️ Walter asking his DAd WTF is that dude saying?
1-800-cash -today

I can see the future lawyer adds.

Why wait? Get your settlement, inheritance, or NIL money today!!

We. Get to keep 40% for. Service rendered

The Law office of Dewey, Cheatum & How

There are lots of moving parts like every recruiting battle. I do know one thing about this recruitment: let's just say every coach on staff is not aligned in their effort to bring Nolen to UT. There are concerns about his "fit" with the culture. Part of that also extends to his family. But he is such a highly rated, talented player that currently lives in Knoxville so that is making it an interesting situation. Let's put it this way: If he lived in Arkansas with no ties to UT our staff would not even be pursuing him.

There are lots of moving parts like every recruiting battle. I do know one thing about this recruitment: let's just say every coach on staff is not aligned in their effort to bring Nolen to UT. There are concerns about his "fit" with the culture. Part of that also extends to his family. But he is such a highly rated, talented player that currently lives in Knoxville so that is making it an interesting situation. Let's put it this way: If he lived in Arkansas with no ties to UT our staff would not even be pursuing him.

In other words there probably going to be a rift between CRG and another coach resulting in CRG leaving.

It’s the Tennessee way.

As it’s been said, the multiple high schools thing is a big red flag. Not surprised by this statement

it appears to me Nolen’s recruitment will never end, even after he signs. Not sure how committed he will be to any team.

VN Store

Back