'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

They have to understand that you can't act like that or consequences occur and that's any University.
That’s not really true. Many of us could name 10-15 universities at least, where Banks would still be on the team and playing today.

Reactions: RSATURDAY
None of which I would feel proud to pull for. But that’s just me.
To hell with "proud", just win baby! If this is what you call "proud" the last 10+ years, sign me up for the bama's, clem's, ou's, osu's records & baggage over that span. Honestly could care less about "proud", that hasnt gotten us anywhere.

Reactions: mrMet and RSATURDAY
To hell with "proud", just win baby! If this is what you call "proud" the last 10+ years, sign me up for the bama's, clem's, ou's, osu's records & baggage over that span. Honestly could care less about "proud", that hasnt gotten us anywhere.
Sure it has!

It’s gotten us to the bottom of the SEC where we are only relevant in our own minds as fans. Vandy has a win streak on us for god’s sake people.

If this is everyone moving in the right direction then this program really is dead.

Honestly, at most schools Banks would have gotten some kind of suspension. There was a definite media agenda here against UT or CJP directly. TMZ...really? Banks is a dumb kid saying dumb sh!t. A wanna be thug. His arrest was for a failure to appear for driving on a suspended license. If he wasn't a UT athlete, just a regular student, would anyone give a damn. The other video apparently had been available since August. There was no police report or charges. You don't think that girl didn't just cash in by giving that footage to TMZ? I'm not defending this kids behavior. I'm just saying that every year you have players do far worse somewhere and don't get kicked off the team. (Before someone says her assaulted a female, watch the video. He knocked her phone out of her hand, but never physically harmed her in any way.)

You must not like winning then

Won a lot of games with Banks did we? I didn’t say that I was naive enough to not think that we occasionally needed a few bad apples to be successful. What Banks did took the embarrassment meter to 11 and honestly I wouldn’t want my daughter anywhere near a football program he was part of it. I also stressed that it was just my opinion.

Won a lot of games with Banks did we? I didn’t say that I was naive enough to not think that we occasionally needed a few bad apples to be successful. What Banks did took the embarrassment meter to 11 and honestly I wouldn’t want my daughter anywhere near a football program he was part of it. I also stressed that it was just my opinion.
If you want your daughter near any football program, you might wasnt to have your head examined. It ain't cotillion out there.

Much worse goes on in Gainesville, Athens, Tuscaloosa, Columbus, Clemson, Norman. You are overreacting to what banks “did.” I’d make a bet that your daughter is gonna see much worse when she is in college regardless wherever that may be

Banks didn't DO anything. Words are not actions.

Reactions: mrMet
Honestly, at most schools Banks would have gotten some kind of suspension. There was a definite media agenda here against UT or CJP directly. TMZ...really? Banks is a dumb kid saying dumb sh!t. A wanna be thug. His arrest was for a failure to appear for driving on a suspended license. If he wasn't a UT athlete, just a regular student, would anyone give a damn. The other video apparently had been available since August. There was no police report or charges. You don't think that girl didn't just cash in by giving that footage to TMZ? I'm not defending this kids behavior. I'm just saying that every year you have players do far worse somewhere and don't get kicked off the team. (Before someone says her assaulted a female, watch the video. He knocked her phone out of her hand, but never physically harmed her in any way.)

Cam Robinson was caught with weed and a gun with the serial number filed off. He was suspended, what, 1 game maybe?

The difference is the tmz video. That just simply doesn’t happen at other schools.

AP likes where we are with Omari more than the whitehaven trio..

after listening to AP call a HS game pretty sure all dude gaf about is HS Football. He's waaay more excited to call a Halls vs Lafollette grudge match, than to talk UT Athletics.

Cam Robinson was caught with weed and a gun with the serial number filed off. He was suspended, what, 1 game maybe?

The difference is the tmz video. That just simply doesn’t happen at other schools.

I think the girl turned it into TMZ. She got him

If you want your daughter near any football program, you might wasnt to have your head examined. It ain't cotillion out there.

Being on the same campus and attending the same classes would qualify as being around a football program. Good job trying to make what I said something it wasn’t.

Much worse goes on in Gainesville, Athens, Tuscaloosa, Columbus, Clemson, Norman. You are overreacting to what banks “did.” I’d make a bet that your daughter is gonna see much worse when she is in college regardless wherever that may be

And once again I wouldn’t feel proud to pull for any of those teams. Which is completely an opinion that I’m entitled to. Just like my amusement that I’m being lectured about winning by a Mets fan.🙄

And once again I wouldn’t feel proud to pull for any of those teams. Which is completely an opinion that I’m entitled to. Just like my amusement that I’m being lectured about winning by a Mets fan.🙄
Every team I pull for sucks besides the preds. But you best believe I’d take gangstas on my team everyday all day if we winning big like we vol fans expect to

VN Store

Back