'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

How do you have enough time to stay on top of recruiting like this? You must have networked well.
I don’t know, I used to work radio some, and I talk to some people in that area still. I love high school football, and I support it pretty good. But, I always try to find out through these guys on what is going on from time to time. If I can’t find out something, then I always try to get info on who I know who to talk to. I just want this one to go right, from what I’m hearing and reading into these recruits.

Reactions: LittleVol
I don’t know, I used to work radio some, and I talk to some people in that area still. I love high school football, and I support it pretty good. But, I always try to find out through these guys on what is going on from time to time. If I can’t find out something, then I always try to get info on who I know who to talk to. I just want this one to go right, from what I’m hearing and reading into these recruits.
I could have you you were the janitor at Dyersburg High School.

Well...you support high school football pretty WELL. 🧐

Surprised Callahan crystal balled him so soon with the Auburn visit on the horizon. Giving the history of those visits, Callahan knows his mind is made up or the visit might not happen. Either way I hope he's a VOL on the 9th.
Hope there not a visit to the barn . It will be shaky if that happens.

Reactions: xtremevolfan
We’re lucky to have you

It has occurred to me that 42 people have perhaps interpreted my calm monkey gif as a sign of insider knowledge confirming everything is solid instead of sharing my newly adopted "whatever happens, happens" motto.

To clarify: I have no idea what will happen, but I know we will be fine regardless.
So...you're saying we are screwed?

Reactions: knucklehead_vol
It has occurred to me that 42 people have perhaps interpreted my calm monkey gif as a sign of insider knowledge confirming everything is solid instead of sharing my newly adopted "whatever happens, happens" motto.

To clarify: I have no idea what will happen, but I know we will be fine regardless.
i took it as someone was getting their Jimmies rustled, but, twasnt you.

Right now I am excited that we have managed to overcome OM and parents. Then I will be excited that we overcome Auburn. Then I will be excited when he signs. It doesn't have to happen all at once. GBO!
Gonna lean on this again! We've dick punched Cattlebells, Cocks, Mildcats, & the Big12. We are gonna roll and dick punch Malzahn all way back to Fayetteville.

VN Store

Back