'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

giphy.gif

Malzahn couldn’t beat Pruitt where it mattered (on the field) so he’s being a little bitch about it and trolling

Reactions: PA Vol
UT Vol Recruiting posts it’s a marathon not a sprint tweet an hour ago.

OT tweets his commitment date tweet 30 min later.

Obviously OT told the staff he was in and when he was gonna announce. Hence the sequence of tweets.

I don’t believe that’s an affiliated twitter account. Not sure they’d know anything.

Timeline as we know it:

OT tells coaching staff he’s in.
UT Vols Recruiting account tweets.
OT announces his date.
I figure it out and post my theory.
@Geaux_Vols, who did OTs edit, tries to do OT a solid and salvage his moment by trying to poo poo my theory.

It’s all right there guys. This kids a Vol.

I still think they should send the house at Grimes. If he doesn’t work out at DE/LB I think he would still make a good red zone target and we will be in desperate need of one of those once Jennings and Callaway are gone

I think Tillman and Means will be perfect for that role. Both are bigger, physical WR's and both are actually bigger than Jennings and Callaway. Plus B.Johnson, Keyton, Palmer and Gibbs should all be very good WR's for us next year.

Ding ding ding! It is the common link between all of the recruits who have purposefully trolled us and lied to our coaches. He has a huge vendetta against Tennessee and takes every opportunity possible to take it out on us in recruiting.
Don’t think so. He’s an Auburn alum and we put him in the spotlight. I’m sure he’s grateful every time he takes one.

Reactions: jakez4ut

VN Store

Back