'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

From Galilee on VQ:

This was a done deal when he canceled his trip to Fl. I learned on Friday that his OV to Auburn sealed the UT deal. I don’t want to get into what happened but sometimes things can backfire. David Johnson was huge here
I’ve been pretty dismissive of David Johnson. Said if he landed Omari I’d give him credit where credit is due.

Props to David Johnson. Well done, sir.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

We have to hope that’s not the case because that’s a downgrade.
It is but ultimately if he flips Kauffman is probably the best option and LSU and FSU have started showing interest along with us so don't think it'll be the end of the world, just gotta see how it plays out

Some are probably mean, some are just playing along, and some are just being sweet. 🤷‍♂️
He's been posting enough where people know who he is and everyone can form their own opinions on them. I don't think we need to be putting down any Vol fans who are genuinely excited about the direction of the program.

It is but ultimately if he flips Kauffman is probably the best option and LSU and FSU have started showing interest along with us so don't think it'll be the end of the world, just gotta see how it plays out

Doesn’t show an offer from LSU. But I must admit, it’s hard to question Pruitt when it comes to DBs. I was really excited about having a 6’2 DB though.

VN Store

Back