'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

I see we been blasting Aubby all morning
Dang.....yeah...that actually is pointing right at McCallie!! Maybe that will get Hardy's attention. It's ok to change your mind when you make a mistake. Better than living with regret....ask Cade Mays.....GBO!

Attachments

• 20171007_133313_5.gif
    20171007_133313_5.gif
    6.7 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: MadWorld

The young man seems wise beyond his years. I for one would like to see him sign early but after watching his commitment and his big heart to charity I believe he is one that will be a solid verbal commit. His character speaks words.

That’s been his plan but coaches trying to change his mind. Apparently his school does a big ceremony on NSD and he wants to be apart of that.
Sounds like a Briarcrest assistant coach went to to Ole Miss....or The Barn...looking for more flip time....don't @ me..just freeking Bass out. (Lets see who researches their staff) lol😎

That’s been his plan but coaches trying to change his mind. Apparently his school does a big ceremony on NSD and he wants to be apart of that.

Exactly, did you see all the hub-bub they did during his announcement? They may have a parade at school the day he signs.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back