'22 TN DT Giovanni Davis

Appeal pushed back til tomorrow. The qb club paid December’s month rent with the family not knowing about the situation. Apparently moms hours were cut at work and she was between a hard spot and a rock about either to pay rent or give the kids a Christmas. She apparently never asked for any help. With what I know about the whole situation I highly believe he will be playing football this fall.
Eviction shouldn't have been a factor. You haven't been able to evict someone since the pandemic started.

I have a really good friend who played at South Pitt and has walked the sidelines for 36 yrs keeping the stats for the team. He told me about the HC going to leave before the season even started and trust me it was more than just wanting to move on. lol Just had lunch with him last Sunday after Church and I will see him again next Sunday. Going to ask him about this to see if anything has changed.

I have a really good friend who played at South Pitt and has walked the sidelines for 36 yrs keeping the stats for the team. He told me about the HC going to leave before the season even started and trust me it was more than just wanting to move on. lol Just had lunch with him last Sunday after Church and I will see him again next Sunday. Going to ask him about this to see if anything has changed.
Mr. Hargis

Eviction shouldn't have been a factor. You haven't been able to evict someone since the pandemic started.
This is the story I heard concerning the eviction. The manager of the housing authority (who has family associated with a big rival) led the boys Mother to believe she would be evicted. The QB club (without the family knowing) assumed since they were a non profit organization it would be ok to help out. A check was written to cover the rent then a copy of this check was sent to the TSSAA. It all boils down to two High Schools who hate each other.

Everyone SP knew Vic was leaving last year. I probably know what your insinuating and that happened after the season and it had absolutely nothing to do with football. I also know the guy who walked the sidelines for 36 years.

Everyone SP knew Vic was leaving last year. I probably know what your insinuating and that happened after the season and it had absolutely nothing to do with football. I also know the guy who walked the sidelines for 36 years.

Your right. It has nothing to do with football and as far as the sideling man, he's a great guy.

This is the story I heard concerning the eviction. The manager of the housing authority (who has family associated with a big rival) led the boys Mother to believe she would be evicted. The QB club (without the family knowing) assumed since they were a non profit organization it would be ok to help out. A check was written to cover the rent then a copy of this check was sent to the TSSAA. It all boils down to two High Schools who hate each other.
Marion

The Class of 2022 defensive tackle from South Pittsburg (Tenn.) High School said he’s now talking with Tennessee “a whole lot,” led by new Vols defensive line coach Rodney Garner. Davis said he has been in contact with Tennessee “every single day” for “almost a month and a half.”

The 6-foot-4, 280-pound Davis said the Vols undoubtedly are recruiting him harder than anyone at this point.

“They’re, like, the main ones,” said Davis, who’s ranked the No. 622 overall prospect and No. 44 defensive tackle in the 2022 class and the No. 26 junior from the state of Tennessee, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

“It’s exciting. It’s different. I didn’t think it was going to be like this.”

Davis said he’s hearing from “mostly Coach Garner” on a daily basis among Tennessee’s coaches. But he said he also talks with Vols head coach Josh Heupel, defensive coordinator Tim Banks and others.

“I talk to a lot of them,” said Davis, who also has received offers from Arkansas, Ole Miss, Arizona State and Eastern Kentucky.
Davis said Garner and the rest of the Vols’ staff have stressed to him “that they’re going to get Tennessee back rolling, how it used to (be).” The Vols have made it clear to Davis that he could play an important role in helping them build their 2022 recruiting class.

“They were telling me I could be a leader of my class — like, the 2022 class up there at Tennessee,” he said. “They want me to jump-start it.”
“I’m waiting on the dead period to end so I can start deciding where I’m going to do my officials at,” he said. “I’ll probably do an official at Tennessee. That’s what I’m really waiting on before I just go up there and look. ... I’m just waiting ‘til the dead period’s lifted up, and then I’ll probably end up going.”

But even without having met Tennessee’s new staff in person, Davis said the Vols have impressed him recently, convincing him that they’re on the right track under Heupel.

“I think they’re fixing to get Tennessee back to how it used to be, like the Tennessee that I used to know and all that,” Davis said.
-Callahan

VN Store

Back