'22 TN DT Camron Douglas (Tennessee PWO)

Per Swain, Matthew Butler was one of the stars during the week at East-West Shrine Bowl. It was said he worked his way into the draft by his knowledge, effort & technique. This is testament to Rodney Garner. Smart of this young man to access this.
That and an overall philosophy difference in how we play defense. This staff wants attacking DLinemen where the previous staff wasn't. Perfect conditions for Butler to showcase his skills.

Can anyone clarify wth we're doing?

Are we just done taking highly rated players?
We’re loading up on 3* PWOs that don’t count against scholarship limits. We have no more scholarships available until after Spring. Then they plan to take 6+ transfers (depending on availability)

These PWOs are way better than we ever had (NIL). They should contribute at a minimum on STs and provide great practice reps on game weeks

We’re loading up on 3* PWOs that don’t count against scholarship limits. We have no more scholarships available until after Spring. Then they plan to take 6+ transfers (depending on availability)

These PWOs are way better than we ever had (NIL). They should contribute at a minimum on STs and provide great practice reps on game weeks

Thank you

It’s wild that people can’t understand this.

Can anyone clarify wth we're doing?

Are we just done taking highly rated players?
Seriously? Imagine being the goof that starts complaining that we're taking 3* kids as walk on then coming on here complaining. At least attempt to follow recruiting before you spout stupidity.
Edit: if not I'm taking you to waffle house and you'll sit there and eat the unlimited waffle stack until I say otherwise.

Seriously? Imagine being the goof that starts complaining that we're taking 3* kids as walk on then coming on here complaining. At least attempt to follow recruiting before you spout stupidity.
Edit: if not I'm taking you to waffle house and you'll sit there and eat the unlimited waffle stack until I say otherwise.
cool

Reactions: VolNash17

VN Store

Back