lhm28k6dgcs1micyxhxt

6'6'' | 280 LBS
CLASS OF 2019

Rivals.com

Zion Logue, Lebanon, Strong-Side Defensive End

Zion Logue - Hudl

Visiting UT March 3 for Junior Day.

Last edited by a moderator:
With a new staff in town, Tennessee’s in-state board has been reset, with Jeremy Pruitt & Co., evaluating lots of new targets across the Volunteer State. A potential name to remember is 2019 defensive end Zion Logue from Lebanon High.The 6-foot-6, 255-pound pass rusher has picked up more than half a dozen offers in the last month, with Purdue becoming his first Power 5 scholarship several days ago. Tennessee has quickly begun to evaluate Logue, as the Nashville native said he’s already spoken with Tracy Rocker, Nate Ollie and Terry Fair. “They want to get me on campus soon,” Logue told VolQuest.com.

Logue has a busy basketball schedule over the next few weeks, but he’s planning on squeezing in a visit to Tennessee on March 3 for its second Junior Day. After a junior season with more than 50 tackles and seven sacks, Logue saw recruitment really take off in January following an impressing showing at the U.S. Army National Combine in Texas. During 1-on-1s, Logue displayed his “great first step off the ball” and “length.” “I play fast and physical,” he said. “I get to the quarterback. I did great down in Texas. I only lost one matchup.”

As a junior, Logue played north of 260 pounds and has the frame to easily add weight. He projects as a strong-side end with the potential to possibly play some as a stand-up edge rusher. He plans on showcasing his versatility as camps this summer, including the Nashville Rivals 3Stripe camp in May. “I can play any position,” he said. “God’s blessed with me what I have. The coaches at Purdue told me that I have a lot of raw talent. Every school loves my style. They told me they want to get on me hard early before others come around.”

Logue visited Knoxville once two years ago, attending Tennessee’s 55-0 win over Tennessee Tech. He doesn’t consider himself a big Vols fan, but one of his favorite players is a recent Tennessee legend. “I’ve never had a dream school or anything. I just love football,” he said. “Derek Barnett and Julius Peppers are two of my favorite players. (Peppers) is very long, and just a great athlete. Barnett, he just sets the bar so high for defensive ends. I just want to be great, too.”

-VQ

Reactions: 2 people
Offered by Ole Miss, camping at UGA today for the offer. Has had a big camp season. Offered by Purdue and Nebraska since May

Wow this guy is literally in my back yard. Can hear the band play from my house.

I go to Journey too! My nephew and Zion train with OTA together. This summer they have been grinding. Should be a big year

My wife has been wanting to go there. I'll be honest I'm not a church goer and probably a bad influence on her.

Check it out one time on the word of a fellow Vol fan.

My email is alexmajor88@gmail.com if you need/want any info.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I think he wants that UT Offer. A good camp he will get it. Ole Miss offering at OL . Wonder was UGA offered as.

VN Store

Back