'19 TN DL Zion Logue (UGA Commit)

I think everyone needs to chill out about a 247 report from an anonymous secondary source but that's just me

It's not anonymous or secondary. The kid is quoted in article saying the crap. 707th ranked player in country out here wondering why teams just now offering him smh not like he is ranked top 100 and we hadn't offered.

Callahan says they'll find a way to take a full class one way or another. He expects 25 in '19.

Hubbs has said the same recently as well. It happens like this almost every year. Coaches find a way to get in more players than we all think are possible.

It's not anonymous or secondary. The kid is quoted in article saying the crap. 707th ranked player in country out here wondering why teams just now offering him smh not like he is ranked top 100 and we hadn't offered.

If I'm a mid 3 star who hasn't been been getting attention from the beginning I would 100% be making sure I was actually wanted. Recruits in his ranking are generally the ones that get "gitshirted" around signing day if numbers are tight.

Reactions: 1 person
Zion has the right people in his corner. Kid is no primadona the way y'all make it sound. He should have a chip on his shoulder. Kid has never shaved and already this size and speed. He will put it together. Kirby saw him and offered on the spot. Damn right he has every right to be pissed. He loves UT tho and will do his diligence in his decision.

Reactions: 3 people
Zion has the right people in his corner. Kid is no primadona the way y'all make it sound. He should have a chip on his shoulder. Kid has never shaved and already this size and speed. He will put it together. Kirby saw him and offered on the spot. Damn right he has every right to be pissed. He loves UT tho and will do his diligence in his decision.

Pruitt hasn't seen in in camp setting like Kirby so can't really compare the 2. You make it out like he just took one look at him and offered without seeing him work. It's not a month before NSD. It's freaking summer before sr yr. dumb to be so pissy about us "finally" offering. Should be happy if he really wanted it. not like this staff has been in place for yrs

Reactions: 2 people
Pruitt hasn't seen in in camp setting like Kirby so can't really compare the 2. You make it out like he just took one look at him and offered without seeing him work. It's not a month before NSD. It's freaking summer before sr yr. dumb to be so pissy about us "finally" offering. Should be happy if he really wanted it. not like this staff has been in place for yrs

He must be good buddies with Max Wray.

Because it's the coaches fault he hasn't camped in front of them? That's how it works, more camps more exposure, earlier offers. Do you not remember the wr young that signed with FSU, he didn't camp so he didn't get the exposure despite him having talent.

Most of the mid state kids are transplants. Nashville has blown up in the last few years. When we start winning they will fall in line .

very, very true. Not many transplants moving to Memphis/West TN or anywhere in East Tennessee. Middle Tn is is ridiculous. Especially Williamson and Rutherford Counties. Look how much better the HS teams are.

very, very true. Not many transplants moving to Memphis/West TN or anywhere in East Tennessee. Middle Tn is is ridiculous. Especially Williamson and Rutherford Counties. Look how much better the HS teams are.

East TN is full of transplants. I’ve lived here 30 years and can attest to that firsthand.

Who is consistently better than Maryville? Or Alcoa? Didn't Farragut win this year? Those trophies keep coming east. I'm not sold that middle tn has significantly better programs than east tn.

Reactions: 5 people
Who is consistently better than Maryville? Or Alcoa? Didn't Farragut win this year? Those trophies keep coming east. I'm not sold that middle tn has significantly better programs than east tn.

There probably are better teams and coaching in the east but as far as overall talent middle has the most right now.

Athlete wise mid TN is farther ahead than east

Maybe it’s more DI individual power 5 prospects

VN Store

Back