'20 TN DL Marcus Henderson

I'd like to see us make another go at the kid. Our OL class is weak. Esp if we hold to our word on Thomas being on defense.

And just think, this career all started in the little ol town of Dyersburg. Just goes to show you never know who might yer neighbor down on possum gap ridge road. Almost as good info coming from Dyersburg as there is in Bucksnort.

Sweet Lips, Nutbush, Skullbone, Three Way, and Frog jump too

I'd like to see us make another go at the kid. Our OL class is weak. Esp if we hold to our word on Thomas being on defense.
The inside ol recruits are not week but not much for tackle. Wright and Morris makes it hard for any of prospect to see much playing time for at least a couple of years

Memphis trio back in. Recruiting for Tennessee around Memphis to the ones that has a scholarship. I was told tonight to not forget about this young man.

CA7R.gif

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
The inside ol recruits are not week but not much for tackle. Wright and Morris makes it hard for any of prospect to see much playing time for at least a couple of years

I’d rather take a kid like Henderson than take a guy just because he’s a listed tackle. We have guys on the roster that play tackle. As for our 2020 OL, I of course like Mays. I think Robinson is better than his ranking but Spraggins I’m not sure about. I’d like to see him in S&C for a year. I think if we can get Henderson and maybe the Adams kid it will be a solid OL haul. Was never gonna match last year’s.

Let's get this official set up and hopefully the the 3 Memphis kids can get Omari and Henderson on board.

Saturday was a big hit for all of the Memphis scholarship players. All of them from Memphis and in Knoxville were together all day. This morning I’m hearing good news on all of them.

VN Store

Back