'25 TN DL Kalen Edwards

Jack definitely skipped the whole first paragraph
most.

Still position of need. Surprised we didnt end up with a DL, we coveted. Again, perhaps Garner likes where we are with other '25's. I thought for sure we'd come away with more commits, early on from these home games, and it being a better year in state.

Gotta get Mac, and Utley in the boat to kick if off.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
most.

Still position of need. Surprised we didnt end up with a DL, we coveted. Again, perhaps Garner likes where we are with other '25's. I thought for sure we'd come away with more commits, early on from these home games, and it being a better year in state.

At this point you have to be trolling. Complaining about 25 class and 24 signing day isn’t even here yet? SMH

At this point you have to be trolling. Complaining about 25 class and 24 signing day isn’t even here yet? SMH
Its trolling to think our DL recruiting is behind other 'second tier teams?' This isnt a new topic for me.

What you want me to say? Its going fantastic? 25 is a year away, I get it. But we have a chance to lay foundation with guys we are in on. 25 seems to be a much better year for DL, around in TN.

Im never going to apologize for wanting to win.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
most.

“Didn’t”. You have a whole FINALITY to your post…like it’s a class that is completed.

The thing about “big guys” is you have to get on them early. Waiting until after their jr yr is too late usually.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
The thing about “big guys” is you have to get on them early. Waiting until after their jr yr is too late usually.

For the ‘24 class, let’s look at UGA as I’m sure we can all agree they bring in the best big guys on the DL.

#34 player in country committed in July
#75 player in country committed this month
#114 player in country committed in June

No DL commits before June of 2023 for ‘24 class.

For the ‘24 class, let’s look at UGA as I’m sure we can all agree they bring in the best big guys on the DL.

#34 player in country committed in July
#75 player in country committed this month
#114 player in country committed in June

No DL commits before June of 2023 for ‘24 class.
I didn’t say “get the commitment”. You need to be heavily involved with these guys early, usually by soph yr. A lot of these deals are settled long before the commitment is announced.

Its trolling to think our DL recruiting is behind other 'second tier teams?' This isnt a new topic for me.

What you want me to say? Its going fantastic? 25 is a year away, I get it. But we have a chance to lay foundation with guys we are in on. 25 seems to be a much better year for DL, around in TN.

Im never going to apologize for wanting to win.
You are exactly right.

It is not a new topic for you. You are the Queen of over-reacting.

You are exactly right.

It is not a new topic for you. You are the Queen of over-reacting.
Appreciate the kind words, hoss.

DL recruiting has been average. Garner can do a lot with a little. Certainly have to have a good year replacing what we lose.

Hope the kid chooses TN.

Appreciate the kind words, hoss.

DL recruiting has been average. Garner can do a lot with a little. Certainly have to have a good year replacing what we lose.

Hope the kid chooses TN.
The product Garner puts on the field is above average until it’s not everybody will be on your side…

Reactions: Smokey19rt
The product Garner puts on the field is above average until it’s not everybody will be on your side…
He's a good coach. But to be elite at that position, recruiting has to be elite also. There is no reason that we cannot be with what we offer.

We shall see.

VN Store

Back