'24 TN DL Carson Gentle (Tennessee)

Not sure why this kid isn't getting more love from other colleges.
Or Tennessee fans.

Are the coaches slow playing him? Is he a TAKE??

Those two are hard to listen to. KK is decent but his sidekick never stops talking and never stops interrupting. I’m a tennssee podcast junkie but had to stop listening to them.

I like KK but his sidekick always feels compelled to try to dominate the conversation and he has no idea when to stop blabbering and engage in a discussion. He loves his own monologue

Reactions: EdEcEko77
I’m still baffled this guy is rated so low
Me too. But it's not like the "experts" haven't had plenty of opportunities to see him in action, as a sophomore and junior.

Though he's very much a team player who plays within the scheme and within himself, I think his shoulders are broad enough he could carry a decent sized chip through his senior season if he chose to.

I saw McCallie play Woodward Academy in Chattanooga last fall. Woodward had some players on that team (Myles Graham was one of them), and Gentle, to my inexpert eye, seemed to have the most impact on the game. He was a force on the DL and caught a couple big passes from the TE position. No clue how it will translate to the SEC but I like that he is a wrestler and performed well as a junior against a team like Woodward. So, we shall see.

VN Store

Back