'24 TN DL Carson Gentle (Tennessee)

Following his offseason - he is wrestling as a heavyweight/285 at McCallie. He is 13-0 and has wrestled in and won three tournaments: Lafayette Rambler Scrambler, McCallie Invitational Wrestling Tournament, and the Bradley Invitational Tournament.

Looks like McCallie wrestling has fallen on hard times with only one finalist at the Bradley Invitational and a 9th place team finish? Congrats to Gentle on a great start to his season!

Most of those guys physically looked larger than him, and he just tossed them around like it was nothing. His skills were obviously far superior but still impressive.
The only dude that gave him some trouble was the young black guy. But then he eventually he got dominated too!

This kid isn't gentle at all hahaha.
I think it's hilarious that's his name.
Hes a competitor plain and simple no matter what sport.

A 4 star player imo...

I doubt he’s 285. That’s just the max a heavyweight weight wrestler can be
I agree. I would assume this will be his last year wrestling and he will be focused of Strength and Conditioning for playing DL starting in the spring. I he could easily be 285 by time hes a freshman at UT.

Reactions: you
Excited about this young man. If I recall correctly we had a player years ago that was a state champion wrestler in high school and he was a beast on the line. I’m wanting to say Spencer Riley but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back