'24 TN DL Carson Gentle (Tennessee)

If they’re any good. Can’t just be giving out OL spots all willy nilly

Of course. Idea is that these two are at this point seasoned vets who have been playing (admittedly lower level) college football for a few years. I wouldn't take them in lieu of better prospects per se.

He was certainly a force last night against Knox Catholic. McCallie won 38-7. I don’t know the full stats but I know Carson had a fumble recovery for a TD and put some poor kid flat on his back who tried to tackle him near the goal line. Also was a devastating lead blocker on offense.

Trevor Duncan for Catholic didn’t play too much as you can tell he’s recovering from his leg injury. No need for him to push it when his team can barely lineup against most of their competition. He certainly looks the part though. The kid is put together.

He was certainly a force last night against Knox Catholic. McCallie won 38-7. I don’t know the full stats but I know Carson had a fumble recovery for a TD and put some poor kid flat on his back who tried to tackle him near the goal line. Also was a devastating lead blocker on offense.

Trevor Duncan for Catholic didn’t play too much as you can tell he’s recovering from his leg injury. No need for him to push it when his team can barely lineup against most of their competition. He certainly looks the part though. The kid is put together.

3.5 TFLs, 1 Sack, 5 Tackles, 3 QB Pressures, 1 Fumbler Rec. for a TD.

VN Store

Back