'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

This guy literally tried to play the connected game - got exposed - came out and said directly he didn’t know crap and just liked messing with us - disappeared for a while - and is now back suddenly trying to play the connected game.

And people are falling for it. It’s weird.

This guy literally tried to play the connected game - got exposed - came out and said directly he didn’t know crap and just liked messing with us - disappeared for a while - and is now back suddenly trying to play the connected game.

And people are falling for it. It’s weird.
👏🏻👏🏻

I mean you gotta think about it... someone comes on here and looks for a few seconds can learn just how “Head over heels” some are with insiders here... so people that want to be liked try in there own way to be an “insider” it’s really fueled by how much admiration we usually show them. I mean I get it from both sides and I understand the draw both ways... there will always be fake insiders... the only way you get rid of it is don’t pay them attention but we know that’s not gonna happen.

Bring me all recruits
giphy.gif

I mean you gotta think about it... someone comes on here and looks for a few seconds can learn just how “Head over heels” some are with insiders here... so people that want to be liked try in there own way to be an “insider” it’s really fueled by how much admiration we usually show them. I mean I get it from both sides and I understand the draw both ways... there will always be fake insiders... the only way you get rid of it is don’t pay them attention but we know that’s not gonna happen.

99.9% are fake

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa

VN Store

Back