'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

I honestly don’t remember ever saying for a fact that Hardy was a Vol. (I’ve made a lot of posts so I could be wrong) Anyways, Tyler Baron and Jay Hardy are not the same situation.

Jay Hardy was not actively recruiting for us. Tyler Baron is.

Tyler Baron is a Vol plain and simple and has been for quite some time.
I mean I get your point, no offense, I’m just a bit more skeptical until we have a signature on a line. And I would still welcome Hardy back if he chose to flip. There’s just a difference (IMO) between certainty and strong possibilities, and even then it’s up for debate to an extent. No offense meant. ✌🏼

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
I think it still does for a some, even a lot of kids. And for the kids where it doesn’t, it’s ashamed imo.
Yeah... Didn't mean it as a blanket statement.. Just for some kids it doesn't... Gotta play the game for the ones you want

Understand a kid wanting his “moment”, I guess. But does he want it so much that he throws a temper tantrum and decides to go somewhere else and not to the place he really wanted to go, because he might not get it? Not to mention how that would put his father in a bad light. Kid’s a drama queen.

Maybe I’m old fashioned here, but I much prefer a kid do his homework, figure out where he wants to go, where’s the best place for him and then just go and not worry about what other people do or don’t think.
Sites like this and 247 and rivals are the reason kids get a moment. We create the attention that makes them want to enjoy their moment. If we didn't freak out over every tweet or religiously track every place they visit they probably wouldn't feel entitled to have their moment. I mean seriously we have people that go full zoom in and enhance csi:ny style on pictures to read what a kids bracelet says to try to figure out if that means he gone or we lead. So yeah some kids are drama queens but don't put that all on them when the drama queens on here are providing the platform to encourage that behavior from the recruits.

a32.jpg

I like his jacket! Power T baby!
This kid is constantly in Tennessee gear, everywhere he goes, as well as his girlfriend.

If he were to go anywhere other than Tennessee, it's because of the massive payout someone was willing to give him. And still then I don't know that he goes elsewhere.

Kids heart is at Tennessee, he just wanted to have his "moment" which will not happen because he is already a presumed UT commit/lock.

VN Store

Back