'19 TN DE Joseph Anderson (SC signee)

4_3989242.jpg

Joseph Anderson

6'4" 245lbs., Strong-Side DE, Siegel High School, Murfreesboro, TN.
No composite rankings from 247 Sports yet.
Class of 2019

247 Sports

Hudl

Max Preps

Tennessee has offered.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person
Sometimes I think those measurements are projections. Especially this early.

“I think they did pretty well,” said Anderson, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the nation’s No. 68 overall prospect and No. 6 strongside defensive end in the 2019 class. “They had some injuries. I think they did pretty good for having a lot of guys out.”

Anderson, who picked up an offer from Tennessee in February, said “the coaching” and “the atmosphere” are among the reasons he’s already high on the Vols.

“We’ve got a good relationship,” Anderson said of Stripling. “He tells me a lot of good things, and he’s a good coach. I really like him.”
RC

Come on Joseph! We need to keep that Murfreesboro pipeline open & flowing...

Witch Doctor........take him some Boro Bones.

Talked to him Friday. Basically just loves the Vols man. Our competition right now is LSU and if Clemson offers soon that's another one to watch. we are in great shape with this kid. I'll keep y'all posted

Reactions: 3 people
This NPA kid is a hard worker that very seldom gets frustrated and uses his long arms to give OTs a hard time. Really young and raw but has a very high ceiling and upside. Plays smart and aggressive, but is a very mellow young man.

This NPA kid is a hard worker that very seldom gets frustrated and uses his long arms to give OTs a hard time. Really young and raw but has a very high ceiling and upside. Plays smart and aggressive, but is a very mellow young man.

Nice

Notes from NPA event today in Nashville...

Staying on the defensive line, Murfreesboro's Joe Anderson in the 2019 class is a guy that looks really good and is mentioning the Vols prominently. He's also someone that spoke highly of Hoke.

-Rob Lewis

Reactions: 12 people

VN Store

Back