'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

I’m back and forth on this. I remember all the drama with the kid’s recruitment, as we all do. I know we certainly need the help and seem desperate. The back is currently in front of the forth.
Yeah....so thinking the coach he played for last year will know the character issues, work ethic and talent. He may not like the coach for all we know. Players may not want him. Curious to see how it goes.

Weren't Hardy and Baron tight at one point? Before Hardy lied to everyone? Wonder how the players he lied to would feel about having him as a teammate? Just something the new coaches might want to ask should they decide to pursue.
Was just wondering about that and if they were asked.

Remember that the payments by Nieds et. al. were common knowledge among other coaches during Hardy’s recruitment. Stoops said it more than once then and later. While certain players, parents and handlers responded positively to offers, others ran from them. We lost several recruits to Auburn and Georgia because our rule-breaking was too overt. There was a point in Hardy’s recruitment when he turned on a dime. People in the program believe It was 100% based on HS coach/family trust of Garner, and his prediction that UT would get caught. If anyone can convince him the water is safe now, it’s Garner.

Remember that the payments by Nieds et. al. were common knowledge among other coaches during Hardy’s recruitment. Stoops said it more than once then and later. While certain players, parents and handlers responded positively to offers, others ran from them. We lost several recruits to Auburn and Georgia because our rule-breaking was too overt. There was a point in Hardy’s recruitment when he turned on a dime. People in the program believe It was 100% based on HS coach/family trust of Garner, and his prediction that UT would get caught. If anyone can convince him the water is safe now, it’s Garner.

the water is not safe

Swain implied that the work effort is not there

I was reading an Auburn board a few weeks ago and there was speculation about several names who may be on the way out. There were comments that some had been skipping practice and/or meetings. I don't know which particular players that may have been, but Brian Harsin's comments after the spring game made it sound like some who didn't participate in A day weren't likely to be on next year's team.

Reckon he is looking for that bridge he burnt?
giphy.gif

Meanwhile, I said this back in January. I told you guys we dodged a bullet with him. His work ethic is crap and has been. I have a good connection who gave me the scoop on this guy before this ever came out.

Any info on the other Auburn transfer? Jaren Handy?

VN Store

Back