'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

He played in 1 game. Should’ve put him in the game.
One game? Was he injured? If not, one has to wonder what the problem was. Guess he's a body at a position of need, but it doesn't sound like we are getting a real impact player.

Meet Russina. Good luck.

OIP.3UuwTymJY60YLUXwQxnuIgHaLH
Oh my, roll her in flour and shoot for the wet spots... 😱

One game? Was he injured? If not, one has to wonder what the problem was. Guess he's a body at a position of need, but it doesn't sound like we are getting a real impact player.
It’s rare for a freshman defensive lineman come in a contribute right away at the SEC level most need a redshirt year. Really don’t know his situation but hopefully that’s the case if he comes to UT.

Reactions: VolByLaw
No they said we would kick the tires but that Michell wouldn't be interested in coming here.
Their predictions are not that insightful when made after the fact. Seems like I recall their asst. coach predictions were a little behind the curve as well.

Not necessarily, IIRC he played basketball in HS and factor in your body naturally getting bigger with a college S&C program you could easily forecast his body going through a transformation.
I see your point..but almost 40 pounds is bad. Baron is the exact same size, Simmons lost 30 pounds. You don’t gain 40 pounds of good weight in less than a year when you’re already a 6’3 280 man. Him not playing but one game plus losing conditioning= probably injured. Nonetheless I’d still love if he came here

Fortunately for us we have his position coach from last year so he knows exactly what happened last year. Will be interesting to see what we do.
I’m back and forth on this. I remember all the drama with the kid’s recruitment, as we all do. I know we certainly need the help and seem desperate. The back is currently in front of the forth.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Weren't Hardy and Baron tight at one point? Before Hardy lied to everyone? Wonder how the players he lied to would feel about having him as a teammate? Just something the new coaches might want to ask should they decide to pursue.

He’s kind of like Sabbanochio in that he reads VQ and tries to pretend he knows.

Yep and he is already backtracking going from supremely confident as confident as it gets to oh I could be totally wrong on this and it’s just my personal opinion... aka he saw AP say otherwise and now doesn’t like that he went out on the limb

VQ doesn’t think we pursue him but he just went into the portal today. Not much time to gather information.

Reactions: VolByLaw

VN Store

Back