'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Because the staff was bad, it was OK for him to try to bait them into committing a recruiting violation just for the fun of it?

Kid lied to our staff for no reason and now is skipping town on his team a year later. Snake.

Fan completely forgets the myriad of worse recruiting violations the staff was engaged in.

The cognitive dissonance of our fanbase is sometimes so bad it’s almost palpable. Sure, Hardy engaged in shady behavior but it pales in comparison to the shady behavior the staff was doing in general and likely to him. He picked a better staff, program, and position coach. Now we have that position coach who has a pre-existing relationship with Hardy. We need D line talent like R. Kelly needs Jesus. This is a take every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Because the staff was bad, it was OK for him to try to bait them into committing a recruiting violation just for the fun of it?

Kid lied to our staff for no reason and now is skipping town on his team a year later. Snake.

So are you close to him or a part of the old staff or are you just taking message board chatter as fact?

Fan completely forgets the myriad of worse recruiting violations the staff was engaged in.

The cognitive dissonance of our fanbase is sometimes so bad it’s almost palpable. Sure, Hardy engaged in shady behavior but it pales in comparison to the shady behavior the staff was doing in general and likely to him. He picked a better staff, program, and position coach. Now we have that position coach who has a pre-existing relationship with Hardy. We need D line talent like R. Kelly needs Jesus. This is a take every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
Didn't forget, I just have the sense God gave geese to understand one doesn't have anything to do with the other. Snake behavior is snake behavior regardless of what the previous staff was engaged in.

Cognitive dissonance from the fanbase is wanting a scumbag and vilifying an actual good kid like Henry T just because one of them has an arrow pointing out of TN and the other has an arrow pointing in.

Someone on here championed Harsin as a HC candidate for us and I didn’t disagree at the time. Upon campus arrival, he pulled a Butch Jones/Sam Pittman move and has hardy been impressive...I mean hardly...or did I? 😎

If this is truly a business, like so many on here like to say when coaches bolt from programs or a TN kid picks a school other than UT, then it would be dumb to not let this kid transfer here. We desperately need players on defense. Why would the new staff care about what this kid did with the old staff? You know, the old staff that 99% of us on here now say was incompetent? Shouldn’t that endear Hardy to most of us?

Reactions: #1GatorHater
We accepted Cade Mayes with open arms, why not Mr. Hardy? Some adults on here get butt hurt too easily and they just can't let it go.
I wasn’t very active in the RF back then, but I think it had more to do with how he handled himself during his recruitment, rather than just choosing Auburn over us.

VN Store

Back