'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Hell, we're looking at possibly having Steele as interim HC. I'm to the point where I just don't give a sh!t what they do with or to this program anymore much less whether Jay Hardy trots back home....

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Yes, but other than McDonald , they apparently didn’t make much noise like Henry T did the year before or other freshman at other programs.

Which literally means nothing. Most true Fr aren’t ready to step in and make an impact at an SEC school.

HT was rated the #44 overall player in the country.

French was #330.
Eason was #301.
McDonald was #596.

Eason and McDonald actually played a good amount, McDonald showed some flashes of being really good. French never saw the field.
I know McDonald played some safety and seemed completely lost in pass coverage which is nothing unusual since our whole secondary seemed lost most of the year. I never heard Eason’s name mentioned. Did he play DE or LB and did he record any stats?

I believe Eason maybe had one tackle, he played both positions. I’m sure McDonald’s pass coverage skills can be contributed to what you said, the coaching staff but to also playing LB in high school and then being injured most of fall camp and the first part of the season.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN

VN Store

Back