'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Probably gonna be a good player but let this thread die. I am very happy with the DL we signed and the depth we have. Depth might be slight issue after next year but that’s long time off and many things can happen in that timeframe. GBO🍊🍊🍊

Last edited:
Reactions: feathersax
Probably gonna be a good player but let this thread die. I am very happy with the DL we signed and the depth we have. Depth might be slight issue after next year but that’s long time off and many things can happen in that timeframe. GBO🍊🍊🍊
I wouldn’t give him that much credit. This has bust written all over it. Doubt anyone remembers him in a couple of years

I know the kid might be talented... and I know we need D line bad.. but isn't there anyone else we can get? Hate the idea of adding this kid after all the drama we had with him.
I felt the same way when I first heard he might transfer to us, but I could care less about it when he’s out there sacking QBs left and right for us. Forgive and Forget.

I know the kid might be talented... and I know we need D line bad.. but isn't there anyone else we can get? Hate the idea of adding this kid after all the drama we had with him.
There was drama with Cade Mays and we were happy to welcome him back. Kids do dumb things. He's a talented Tennessee kid, so he'd be hard to turn away. Besides...we got Auburn back for that one with Brooks.

Please don't compare Hardy to the Cade Mays situation. They are nothing alike. If I hear an apology out of Hardy's mouth - good to go. Will support him completely. Young guys mess up all of the time. No apology would tell me he has not learned a lesson. In that event I would not want another head case on this team.

JMO.

Reactions: Volinnooga
Please don't compare Hardy to the Cade Mays situation. They are nothing alike. If I hear an apology out of Hardy's mouth - good to go. Will support him completely. Young guys mess up all of the time. No apology would tell me he has not learned a lesson. In that event I would not want another head case on this team.

JMO.

Did Cade apologize? Seriously asking.

VN Store

Back