'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

I agree with a lot of your post but you want it to stop, yet call out those that respond and not those that initiate?

How did this thread become AV oriented? Because he posted the date that we were planning for the visit? That was his "bad info" crime worthy of derailing another thread?

Just seems like wanting something to stop would include the source of it starting🤷‍♂️
I guess I wasn't clear enough then. I think the reality is everything on the internet should be taken with a grain of salt.

To deter future trolling, setups, or general time wasting, there needs to be a strong penalty for those involved.

1. Hardy should not be able to join Auburn’s program. Not this year, not as a 2021 gray shirt, and not as a 2022 Juco.
2. Auburn should forfeit the spot this cycle, with no opportunity to back count in 2021.
3. Hardy should lose one year of eligibility. Any school that takes him wouldn’t be able to play him until 2021.
4. Malzahn, Auburn’s recruiting coordinator, and/or Garner should Face recruiting limitations this cycle.

Forget about the fans. Our livelihood isn’t at stake. But our coaches, the media, and even the players that travelled to recruit him don’t need to have their time wasted by this garbage.

This, this, this. Frank doesn’t give us enough likes.

UT will have to self report they talked with a recruit that was signed. This might result in very small sanctions. I'm hoping we turn in our communication with Hardy and it's him boasting about accepting cash from Auburn and what goes down in the cabin.
No it won’t. If anything it shows that Auburn and the Hardy family used a faulty NCAA process to waste Tennessee’s resources in his recruitment. AP said this won’t come back on Tennessee. At this point, I would laugh if the NCAA is forced to cost Auburn a scholarship or 2 for the way they handled this recruitment

I guess I wasn't clear enough then. I think the reality is everything on the internet should be taken with a grain of salt.
You can never be clear enough for some on here, they are going to keep debating a straw man no matter what is said, short of total compliance with their view, and even if you comply then there's the matter of your penance.

No it won’t. If anything it shows that Auburn and the Hardy family used a faulty NCAA process to waste Tennessee’s resources in his recruitment. AP said this won’t come back on Tennessee. At this point, I would laugh if the NCAA is forced to cost Auburn a scholarship or 2 for the way they handled this recruitment
I’d like to see Hardy miss some time for his role. A lousy game or 2 when they play no one isn’t sufficient.

Reactions: VolsSince78
I’d like to see Hardy miss some time for his role. A lousy game or 2 when they play no one isn’t sufficient.
The program should be held to a higher level of accountability if a student athlete is seeking out benefits from other NCAA schools. Kid should be ineligible next year for this BS.

You can never be clear enough for some on here, they are going to keep debating a straw man no matter what is said, short of total compliance with their view, and even if you comply then there's the matter of your penance.
I agree, you can't be clear enough for SOME. For the rest of us though, it's just a long standing tradition for the RF. The arguments, the ongoing conversations about nothing, the hyperbole. It's all a carefully played out work of art. I joined in 2012 and it was an already established way of doing things by then.

It's what makes the RF great. Believe it or not, we are all really recruiting junkies. It's just a way of passing time and keeping the RF alive until "real things" happen in recruiting.

So, all the AV hand wringing and coaches should have know BS aside, let’s put on our Lawyer/Investigator caps and look at the facts:

1. Hardy verbally committed to Auburn.
2. Media reports state that if Hardy doesn’t sign NLI in December this will be an indication that he would be a target to flip for UT.
3. ENSD passes and Hardy doesn’t appear to sign with Auburn by his and their accounts. NLI site is checked and verified that his name is not there on deadline of last day.
4. Reports are made Auburn coaches are unhappy with him not signing. (Not fact but mentioning reporting)
5. Hardy is interviewed last week when team has BB game in Knoxville and he outlined how the Vols can flip him. BTW, uses opportunity to passive aggressively slam CTR which led to hours and days of “he sucks” in here.
6. Coaches attend his BB game the other night and Hardy supposedly slips out the back. Why do coaches even go to game if they know?
7. Players and commits are still actively recruiting Hardy.
8. Price calls out Hardy and screenshot of the NLI signing appear, though no one knows when it was on the site.

VN Store

Back