'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Apparently it's within the NLI that the prospect must notify coaches of his signing. Jay may have breached his own contract. Doubt anything will be done though. I wouldnt hold my breath on it.

Reactions: T Dog and UTMVol76
Why were they at the game last night?
Because BGS likes to take shots from the cheap seats. AV said 80% Auburn and suspected a visit this weekend. Never said he would be a flip. Amazing how people’s words are changed as needed. Good thing everyone can look up their stats if needed... those that spend the most time here don’t like others dropping by with info or perspective and stealing their thunder...

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Wonder if this is how KY fans felt with Baron. They were so adamant they would sign him.

Baron didn’t blatantly lie to the coaches prior to the announcement. Then deny having signed and openly tell the coaches to continue to show him love and say that he is still considering them. If he’d have done all that...ya I’d say they’d pretty much hate the guy. And rightfully so

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Wonder if this is how KY fans felt with Baron. They were so adamant they would sign him.
Baron didn't sign a LOI and then lie about it. No comparison IMO. If Hardy was truthful, I'd be disappointed he wasn't in the class, but I wouldn't begrudge him. What he did is inexcusable.

Would it be petty of me to hope he gets suspended for a few games?
Hope he loses a year of eligibility honestly. This trolling of coaching staffs needs to stop. A loud message needs to be sent. IMO, he deserves what he gets. Coaches give tons of their time to recruit you...have enough respect to tell them you have signed elsewhere, so they can focus their efforts elsewhere.

Trust me he’s a head case with entitlement issues and has been that way since elementary school. I was hoping he would go somewhere other than Tennessee.

At some point there will be issues with him at Auburn.

Well idk you but you said exactly what I wanted to hear. Therefore I complete believe and endorse this post.

Would love to see the NCAA start an investigation on the Barn. Not sure why they haven't after the crap with Persons and the basketball program.

They had them dead to rights with the Cam situation and the FBI catching the guy who owns Victoryland on a wire tap. They won’t punish Auburn but will pat themselves on the back for F’ing a second rate program like Mizzou.

VN Store

Back